Loompa Farms Picture Thread

• Thread starter Cannivore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannivore

Post your Loompa Farms gear pictures here!

I'll start it off with some Moondawg F2

Two phenos from seed. The soilless mix I was running was high in Nitrogen so some problems arose. Random pictures from flowering that i still have saved. I test grew these earlier in 2013 and lost a lot of my pictures.

Pheno #1 -- I dont have many pictures of this one still saved. It spit some bananas on me but thats more due to me thinking it was a male and leaving it out of my tent for over a day. Burnt rubber and citrus berry aromas. It kept putting off new pistils late in flower so I ended up chopping it after the other pheno.
Md1veg

Loompa farms picture thread 2

Pheno #2 -- This is the one i kept and lost on accident. Lime Diesel to the fullest, it was really good herb. Strong, complex, long lasting, and good flavor/smells. Thats Cap's bennies on the leaves in the veg pic... Not PM or any other pathogen.
Md2veg

Loompa farms picture thread 4

Loompa farms picture thread 7

Loompa farms picture thread 6

Loompa farms picture thread 5

Loompa farms picture thread 8

C

Cannivore

Nice wayne you're in for a treat :)
I couldn't get over the fat broadleafs some of mine displayed. I didn't think that was a trait of either strain!

The one I really liked was a very late brancher with not very much stretch. Small trichomes but every thing else about it was a home run. Good pain relief properties too. The more you smoked the less functional you became :D

Oh I forgot to mention - a lot of my moondawgs displayed whorled phyllotaxy

Last edited:
C

Cannivore

Here's some dried nug shots that i just found saved on photobucket. It didnt cure too long if at all because it was just so damn good. Theyre all from the lime diesel Moondawg (not too sure on the last pic actually). I didnt capture many great pictures of the bud. It looked better with the naked eye.

I took it 74 days. High nitrogen messed with the run, i was really looking forward to running this one again from clone but im a noob and messed up :( The other pheno which im guessing was more OTM was nute sensitive in comparison, had larger trichomes, and larger colas. Not nearly as dense as the lime diesel pheno though.

Bud

Bud2

Bud4

Bud3

tweedy

tweedy

20140105 121522
20140105 121343
Here are those babies and a shot of the packaging they came in. Like I said, old school run of og squared and the headband f2 was either written by loompa or my buddy when he gave me a bag of about 30 bx beans. He distributed them for Loompa at his collective and I got a nice little christmas present. :)

20140105 121343
chadkush

chadkush

man i sure hope they release them yeti ogs again sometime. i will be keeping any male plants i find.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
That moondawg is a looker.

Yup, she sure is. And when she's dialed in she gets rock hard nuggets, that rival most things out there. And the fact it took me 2 years to find my breeders, I expect big things. This F2 run is going to determine which direction with those I am going to go. but I am patient and I have no hurries, rather do it right than not good at all.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Yup, she sure is. And when she's dialed in she gets rock hard nuggets, that rival most things out there. And the fact it took me 2 years to find my breeders, I expect big things. This F2 run is going to determine which direction with those I am going to go. but I am patient and I have no hurries, rather do it right than not good at all.
word

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Nice wayne you're in for a treat :)
I couldn't get over the fat broadleafs some of mine displayed. I didn't think that was a trait of either strain!

The one I really liked was a very late brancher with not very much stretch. Small trichomes but every thing else about it was a home run. Good pain relief properties too. The more you smoked the less functional you became :D

Oh I forgot to mention - a lot of my moondawgs displayed whorled phyllotaxy

Yea, that was inherited from the OTM side of things. I also figured using the OTMwould help tame the wild sativa stretch she puts on, but I'm still at the F2 phase and I'm sure going through enugh stock I can start working some undesireable traits out. Did you notice a difference beteen the plants that displayed the whorled phyllotqxy

C

Cannivore

Yea, that was inherited from the OTM side of things. I also figured using the OTMwould help tame the wild sativa stretch she puts on, but I'm still at the F2 phase and I'm sure going through enugh stock I can start working some undesireable traits out. Did you notice a difference beteen the plants that displayed the whorled phyllotqxy

The plants that displayed whorled phyllotaxy were the ones that were more open structured and branchy as compared to the other expression I saw which was basically a pole until I topped them, and even then they were still pretty tight structured. Lots of skunky oil rag smells in veg.

Number1

pheno 1 before topping (showing whorled phyllotaxy around 5th or 6th node) ^^^

Numbe1a

pheno 1 after topping ^^^

Number1b

pheno 1 random shot early in flower ^^^

IMG 20130320 221849

whorled phyllotaxy closeup (this was from a male i believe) ^^^

and here are random veg plant shots..

IMG 20130323 120930

IMG 20130323 121152

^^ whorled p.