Loompa Farms White Yeti aka Abominable Snowman F1 pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Abominable Snowman females getting a strong build during the vegetative stage.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Abominable Snowman lowers are expressing traits that are really catching the eye. I believe the Snowman will be dominating the garden soon!

Looks like some kick Buzz Babies G man
I knew when I saw the thread 1st up you were going to make out well with the Loompa Vibes of Dank
Sweet Leaf leather ladies and sexy branches, way to Grow Bro
Sending Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Looks great . We have a cut of Snowman that grew flat stems throughout growth . Popped up flat. We are calling it the Lions Paw pheno, because that's what the buds look like. A true freak. We had some Rasta s from Jamaica flipping lids over it at the EC. " It's as if Jah himself came down and manifested himself into this plant" Lions paw of Jah and Abominable Snowman ftw.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Looking good over there Man. Any odd scents and traits, besides that #3?

With so many females out of a pack of 12 the smells and traits are all across the board. I'm digging the funkiness and structures of every single phenotype. It's some sticky icky pot to! Sticky arm hair will be an issue when you bump up against one of these gals in the flowering room. There are a couple pheno's that clearly stand out from the pack with their superior looks of dankness. Definitely have some Yeti dominate pheno's (continual 3 leaf pattern) with the physical looks of being overtaken by the frost appeal of the Miami White. The smells of Musky, Pine, Skunk, Old Earth, Candy OG, Burnt Rubber Tire funkiness are making the carbon filters work continuously. Now it's time to dial in them keepers :D

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Looks great . We have a cut of Snowman that grew flat stems throughout growth . Popped up flat. We are calling it the Lions Paw pheno, because that's what the buds look like. A true freak. We had some Rasta s from Jamaica flipping lids over it at the EC. " It's as if Jah himself came down and manifested himself into this plant" Lions paw of Jah and Abominable Snowman ftw.
As in Fasciated???

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Man...that sucks,,,hard to get good seeds these days...breeders r pushing the envelopes to hard..just my opinion...

Breeders?!? At this point I'd never refer to Loompa Farms as legitimate breeders. They are seriously fucking up the seed game one grow at a time.

Last edited:
sonoragold

sonoragold

Well,,,wasn't going to go that far but I hear u bro,,,personally I'm getting out of the og, cookie poly hybrids bullshit...going back to the old kush lines that had that super lime funk...thank god for good friends..

SourDank

SourDank

Breeders?!? At this point I'd never refer to Loompa Farms as legitimate breeders. They are seriously fucking up the seed game one grow at a time.
I couldn't tell if you were serious there, so I have to ask. Seems like an excessive judgement from one hermie, especially after talking about how dank these girls were...

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

I couldn't tell if you were serious there, so I have to ask. Seems like an excessive judgement from one hermie, especially after talking about how dank these girls were...

I can assure you there is nothing quick about my judgment. Look trough the threads and you'll see multiple hermies from multiple Loompa statins. Mine included Bubster, White Yeti, YetiF3. I discussed how good the flowers were giving them the benifit of the doubt after they hermied the first go around. Two rounds later with continued hermies is when I formed my opinion about Loompa Farms seeds.

SourDank

SourDank

I can assure you there is nothing quick about my judgment. Look trough the threads and you'll see multiple hermies from multiple Loompa statins. Mine included Bubster, White Yeti, YetiF3. I discussed how good the flowers were giving them the benifit of the doubt after they hermied the first go around. Two rounds later with continued hermies is when I formed my opinion about Loompa Farms seeds.
Gotcha brother, that remark wasn't intended in a demeaning way or anything like that. Was honestly curious because I've never grown any of Loompa's gear and have heard nothing but good things about it. But I guess I haven't looked hard enough. Thanks for the response

Top Bottom