Loompa Farms WINS Humboldt Mecca cup

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Juggernaut ... All I can say is that I can garruntee yo will not be disappointed in whatever selection you make . . We only release our beans when we have full confidence that people will be happy . If you like purple Go dogwood . Og ? Get something w our underdog in it . The Bubster is super consistent Kush just like the mommas used . The Moondawg is one of my favorite plants to grow and folks have been finding some really nice keepers.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Props
Another seed co I have to try.
Since I can't be there . Means more seeds to try.
So Loompa could you steer me in the right direction.
What 2 strains you would recommend to buy for someone who has never tried your seeds?
Then after those 2 we will go from there :)

To be honest, theres alot of variables in that question. How seasoned of smokers are they? I can tell you the yeti's and foo's for sure are going to have some high potency that might scare some people who aren't used to smoking alot of herb. The moondawg I deliberately bred to mellow and smooth out the high, They didnt lose potency, but they are going to be more forgiving on the smoker than anything derived from the UD.

The Bubster will be your typical Bubba/master type plant that are obviously more of a body high that dont get real racey or overwhelming, though they can still be potent, especially if you go the 10 weeks. But you can cut them earlier to take a bit of the potency off the final herbs if they are real unseasoned with their smoking habits.

All in all it depends, but Id say moondawgs and if there is a pack of foo, Id be grabbing that up. Theres some phenos in there from the F-cut that are just pure stoney and not so energetic or racey.

Stoke

Stoke

@loompa WOW! I should of kissed the mailman!!! Extremely over the top loompa. I am now in overdrive. Yeti's. , foo, snowman,silver bubster, moondawg. And more Yeti 's. I should find a few keepers in this mix. (Don't hate me everyone ). THANK YOU. WILL DO U PROUD.

One lucky lady! :woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom