Loompa got crushed

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Just wanted to say that I may not be able to get on as much and might disappear for a week or two. I was in an accident where I was at a dead stop and got hit from behind by a little pathfinder type vehicle, I have a big F-150 supercab , extended bed, massive truck, got hit from behind by the pathfinder going 50 mph and, my whole truck was picked up and thrown across the highway onto the grass on the other side of the ighway. Truck looks like an accordian and the transmission and driveline were crushed, I was then taken to the hospital in an ambulance for x-rays and CAT scan and shock. Im finally home, but I have a crushed disc in the c-6 to c-7 area and I have a midline shift detected. Im a little drugged up and sleeping and going to the VA on monday, but I can say 100% I will sleep and heal and be at those cups 100%! Seed Orders going out are on track, had them all pacvkaged up and now my partner just have to label and send. If you had an order just hit us up with a new email to make it easy for my partner to see who is ordering what. And this is whole sale folks, not retail, we are sending in a batch of Yeti and some Foo here into the Farm. We'll keep you posted, but just know I haven't deserted the web, just sleeping alot.

Loompa

T

Trip8

we should all take a moment and be grateful for our health and our life such as it is.Shit comes outta nowhere sometimes.Thankfully not your time this time loompa. i wish you a speedy and thorough recovery man

jlr42024

jlr42024

I've been in a similar incident being t-boned in my chevy short bed directly in the drivers door by a small compact running a stop going down hill doing aprx 50mph. My totaled truck and I were tossed info a ditch off the side of the road, luckily I wasn't hurt to bad. Everything happens for a reason no matter if it makes sense at the time or not. Your a good dude and I have to think something positive will adventually come from this in some way or another. We're all very happy to hear your mostly ok and wish you a speedy recovery! Take it easy we'll survive till your back around!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Funk blessings brother, may you recover quick and properly. Funk the pills eat, and smoke to cope with the pain before them pills become part of your life. Take it from me it ain't easy but mind over matter. Funk on

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

For fucks sake why you of all the cars on the road dude? If there's anything you need of course im here just ask please. Wonder if that idoit has any fucken clue how many people love you.???

Top Bottom