Loompa got crushed

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Just wanted to say that I may not be able to get on as much and might disappear for a week or two. I was in an accident where I was at a dead stop and got hit from behind by a little pathfinder type vehicle, I have a big F-150 supercab , extended bed, massive truck, got hit from behind by the pathfinder going 50 mph and, my whole truck was picked up and thrown across the highway onto the grass on the other side of the ighway. Truck looks like an accordian and the transmission and driveline were crushed, I was then taken to the hospital in an ambulance for x-rays and CAT scan and shock. Im finally home, but I have a crushed disc in the c-6 to c-7 area and I have a midline shift detected. Im a little drugged up and sleeping and going to the VA on monday, but I can say 100% I will sleep and heal and be at those cups 100%! Seed Orders going out are on track, had them all pacvkaged up and now my partner just have to label and send. If you had an order just hit us up with a new email to make it easy for my partner to see who is ordering what. And this is whole sale folks, not retail, we are sending in a batch of Yeti and some Foo here into the Farm. We'll keep you posted, but just know I haven't deserted the web, just sleeping alot.

Loompa
Sorry to hear it loompa! Hope u get better quick bro!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Thank you all sooo much. It means alot to hear your support and let me say again, Ive been hurt worse, been in more pain, so nothing will stop me from being there in seattle. I may have a neck brace which I'll feel like a dork, but I will be there. Take care all of you and watch and care for your loved ones, you never know when disaster strikes and if you all knew the whole story you'd shit your pants, especially if I showed you picks. I got lucky, so tell your loved ones you love them everyday, and funny enough it was my GF and my dog that I was worried about the MOST. So enjoy every day for what it is. And Ill see you all in Seattle :)

Loompa

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
:wideyed: Holy Moly man that's flipping nutz! This is terrible to hear and awful that you suffered injuries. My heart and thoughts go out to you man.

What a bummer, shit in life happens to us just like that. Get back to 100% asap, you know we are all pulling for ya.

get well

Zealous

Zealous

The worst news I've heard all day! Omg I hope you recover bro,the back is serious buddy remember when I got into my atv accident! I'm still feeling it in my lower back. It sure is nice to see all the support here online loompa your getting! I also want to say I'm happy your gf and dog are ok.......very good news;) I hope you get that dumb ass for every penny he or she has and I wouldn't doubt it if they where texting and driving. Take care brother!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you all sooo much. It means alot to hear your support and let me say again, Ive been hurt worse, been in more pain, so nothing will stop me from being there in seattle. I may have a neck brace which I'll feel like a dork, but I will be there. Take care all of you and watch and care for your loved ones, you never know when disaster strikes and if you all knew the whole story you'd shit your pants, especially if I showed you picks. I got lucky, so tell your loved ones you love them everyday, and funny enough it was my GF and my dog that I was worried about the MOST. So enjoy every day for what it is. And Ill see you all in Seattle :)

Loompa
WOW.... glad you and everyone else (pup included ) are ok... makes ya count your blessing .. atleast you have some killer pain remedies..and maybe a new truck ...positive thinkin ... See ya in Seattle (neck Brace and all) Nurse Rachet aka.. M:nurse::)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn Loompa, so sorry to hear that but glad to hear you are alive and breathing after that, and still you're persevering without missing a beat. I hope they had a good insurance policy so you can sue the shit out of them. Milk that shit:D
Sending positive vibes to you and yours

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Man. Very sorry to hear. I got rear ended at about 70 mph and I was in a small hatch back. Nearly got pushed into an oncoming semi. Walked away with just a fucked up neck.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

outwest

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Dang Loomp....that was a nice truck too...glad yer, mostly, in one piece...if ya need anything from the coast feel free to give a call man...I'm up ever few days afterall. ;)

Hopin' ya get yer heal on buddy.

Top Bottom