Loompa got crushed

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just wanted to say that I may not be able to get on as much and might disappear for a week or two. I was in an accident where I was at a dead stop and got hit from behind by a little pathfinder type vehicle, I have a big F-150 supercab , extended bed, massive truck, got hit from behind by the pathfinder going 50 mph and, my whole truck was picked up and thrown across the highway onto the grass on the other side of the ighway. Truck looks like an accordian and the transmission and driveline were crushed, I was then taken to the hospital in an ambulance for x-rays and CAT scan and shock. Im finally home, but I have a crushed disc in the c-6 to c-7 area and I have a midline shift detected. Im a little drugged up and sleeping and going to the VA on monday, but I can say 100% I will sleep and heal and be at those cups 100%! Seed Orders going out are on track, had them all pacvkaged up and now my partner just have to label and send. If you had an order just hit us up with a new email to make it easy for my partner to see who is ordering what. And this is whole sale folks, not retail, we are sending in a batch of Yeti and some Foo here into the Farm. We'll keep you posted, but just know I haven't deserted the web, just sleeping alot.

Loompa
Oh my God! I am glad you're able to come back and post. This accident you describe is frighteningly close to an accident some years ago out here that killed two kids and left one a paraplegic. I am SO glad you're able to come back and post, so you just heal thyself, ASAP!

S

shavits

Crazy this just happened to my nephew! He came to a dead stop on the freeway after his beetle failed on him! Even though he had is emergency lights on some fool rear ended him at 60mph pretty much destroyed his ride! Long story short, he spent a week in the hospital with a collapsed lung! I hope you heal well and fast loompa, peace!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Dang Loomp....that was a nice truck too...glad yer, mostly, in one piece...if ya need anything from the coast feel free to give a call man...I'm up ever few days afterall. ;)

Hopin' ya get yer heal on buddy.

Thanks brother! I appreciate the offer. I am seriosly blessed with some seriously quality friends. Thanks bro, it means alot :)

straincreation

straincreation

Hope the best for you . Get some rest and feel better.positive vibes going your way from everyone here.
Happy farmin;)

Icristal

Icristal

Wow, glad your still here and hoping you have a speedy recovery. Sending positive vibes your way.

Canappa

Canappa

Sending good vibes your way Loompa for a fast recovery;). Good to know that good things, happen to good people, it could have been worse...Though a back injury is no joke, be glad you get to spend another day on this earth with your friends, family and in that beautiful garden.

draco

draco

sitting at a stop always gives me the willies - i have seen several rear enders with injuries and it hurts to see it...

glad you're sounding strong, Loompa! that is a good sign right there!

a full and speedy recovery to you brother.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Holy Shit @loompa i just came across this thread... thanks for thinking about us... im glad to hear that ur ok buddy... get well soon Amigo its great to hear that you have good friends to help you out...

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Damn Loompa good luck on the healing that sounds nasty! Makes my accidents seem like fender benders. Can't recommend acupuncture enough, did wonders for me combined with yoga (once you're ready).

Top Bottom