Loompa got crushed

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hope you have been doing good Mr Super Loompa
Healing up and the family is doing better, lots of good Vibes are always headed to ya and Yours
Looking forward to shaking your hand carefully while in Seattle at the CUP Broski. If your feelin up to it.

Keepin it green always
FlyJ

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Just saw this thread... Sending you good vibes all the way and wish you a speedy recovery dude !
Take care of your neck, C6-C7 is no joke, so take a break from checking your monsters topbuds right & left in your garden :)

It miss me 3 dorsal since '95 (D3-D4-D5), (car crash) guilt is mine... almost gloups !... but was with my Charly Records lucky shirt - Southcat - "too fast to live, too young to die..." no joke, so sad I lost it but, ...6 months in hospital+rehab... I'm glad to still be around here 19 years later and to grow my freedom and meds when I'm able to do so... ;)

Peace,
Cyclol

blis84

blis84

That sucks loompa, hope you feel better and have a quick recovery, stay up and keep fighting the good fight! Just snagged the last pack of foo dogs, I was expecting the drop to go off tonight good thing I checked in.

Bob Green

Bob Green

Sucks to hear but glad you are with us. Positive vibes brother Loompa!

Praying for a fast full recovery! Thanks for all the love you spread!

Bob

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Glad your alive and well man. Take it easy, the world of dank needs ya!
Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
As a former spinal chord injury survivor I feel ya bro. Much luv and heal well vibes from the Cactus clan in the desert.

DC105

DC105

Hey homie! Sending some+ karma back ur way! Hope the recovery is coming along speedily. Be smart with ur back while injured, we can all wait if we need! Getting sponge baths from nurses now?:nurse::drowning::facepalm:
Best wishes!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Progress report?? How you getting along buddy?? Hope all is well.

draco

draco

Yeah don't overdo ANYTHING!! Don't be a hero; let others do things that might hurt you. I learned this the hard way! Best wishes to you brother, and all the healing in the world...

Latest posts

Top Bottom