Loompa here

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Like I said before, I had no idea that we would recieve this kindof response or we would have sent more in. We do still have 2 more lines that didn't get dropped that we are expecting to have available soon. I know that I am off and on the web alot, and that mainly has to do with the size of my workload. When I become buried, I usually just start drifting away. I expect that to be changing, thanks in large part to Oom pah pah coming in and helping out. I am starting to go through all the pms I'm receiving and I do need to do some reading, but bear with me, honestly it would take me days to answer all the pm's I have right now waiting for me. Ive started to reply, but have a ways to go. When I was much like alot of you, my biggest pet peeve was not getting breeders to answer questions, which is a big reason I try so hard to keep you all updated and posted on whats up and try to answer all emails. But it is alot of work, so be patient and we will do what we can to help you out and also answer questions and pm's. I want to thank you all for your interest and especially all the testers and other folks who have helped us out over the years. Trust me, I don't forget names, I may be laggy sometimes...lol, but you aren't forgotten.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

thanks loompa, can you do me a favor and wait a couple weeks for ur next drop? my wallet took a hit these past 2 days lol.

on the real though, great drop. stock was gone in seconds! mighta broke some sorta record:cigar::cigar:
Z

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Now that we have the beans @loompa!
CAN YOU give us your soil recipe/feeding schedule?
i have a couple good ones!
i just want a great one;)
never hurt to ask thanks...

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Loompa, thanks for the hard work and effort. There is very good reason your gear got the response it did, and will likely receive the same response in the future. You have put in the work to refine your varieties and doing so with top quality genetics. Your work gives everyone who gets their hands on the seeds the chance to find something very special. Thanks for the update and keeping the community posted.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Loompa, thanks for the hard work and effort. There is very good reason your gear got the response it did, and will likely receive the same response in the future. You have put in the work to refine your varieties and doing so with top quality genetics. Your work gives everyone who gets their hands on the seeds the chance to find something very special. Thanks for the update and keeping the community posted.

Thanks man, I and all of us here appreciate your kind words.

Not sure exactly how it was, still waiting for everyone to filter back home and meeting up for the Superbowl on Sunday. But don't think I didn't notice your Phish comment earlier...lol Just kidding man, Yea I love Phish also, so I think maybe a new rule should be in order........anyone who wants to post up anything Grateful Dead or Phish related, feel free..lol :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Like I said before, I had no idea that we would recieve this kindof response or we would have sent more in. We do still have 2 more lines that didn't get dropped that we are expecting to have available soon. I know that I am off and on the web alot, and that mainly has to do with the size of my workload. When I become buried, I usually just start drifting away. I expect that to be changing, thanks in large part to Oom pah pah coming in and helping out. I am starting to go through all the pms I'm receiving and I do need to do some reading, but bear with me, honestly it would take me days to answer all the pm's I have right now waiting for me. Ive started to reply, but have a ways to go. When I was much like alot of you, my biggest pet peeve was not getting breeders to answer questions, which is a big reason I try so hard to keep you all updated and posted on whats up and try to answer all emails. But it is alot of work, so be patient and we will do what we can to help you out and also answer questions and pm's. I want to thank you all for your interest and especially all the testers and other folks who have helped us out over the years. Trust me, I don't forget names, I may be laggy sometimes...lol, but you aren't forgotten.
Really cool thing to post bro! Much respect. Ur gear is hella awesome. I'm sure all the farmers understand bro! Keep doing ur thing man! U bring tons to the culture! Again much respect!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@loompa Yeah man not many people got in on the drop as many were buying multiple packs. I got snipped with 6 on the board. I would like to request a purchase limit but that wouldnt be fair to you or anyone considering. So with that being said, could i request a considerably larger drop in the near future at least? "Please sir we want some more"..."MOORE!?!" LOL.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Oh man, hearing Jerry's voice does the soul just right. You definately know how to start my day right and put a smile on my face :)

Dam man, just finished listening to the show, what a gem that is....love JGB....makes my eyes water that we lost Jerry. R.I.P. Jerry

Thanks Andy, perfect start to the day:)

Last edited:
organicozarks

organicozarks

Any possibility of you coming to the Cannabis Cup in Denver this year?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
@loompa Yeah man not many people got in on the drop as many were buying multiple packs. I got snipped with 6 on the board. I would like to request a purchase limit but that wouldnt be fair to you or anyone considering. So with that being said, could i request a considerably larger drop in the near future at least? "Please sir we want some more"..."MOORE!?!" LOL.

Ill see what I can do. Now that I'm aware theres so many out there, but in truth, I dont know if I can make anysize drop big enough for everyone....but let me see. I feel bad that so many got sniped. I in no way meant for that. And your not the only one, my apologies for those of you that missed out for various reasons. And to those that got them, congrats and do them proud. Put your love into them and I can guarantee you will like what you find.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Any possibility of you coming to the Cannabis Cup in Denver this year?

Do you know when that is? I know there is talk about the one in L.A., but that is in March and I don't know if that will work, I'm going to Barcelona in March mainly to see FCBarcelona play at home, it's my dream to see them play at home. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, FCBarcelona is a "soccer" team, which is actually called Futball everywhere outside of the US. I'm also a huge Futball nut...lol But there has been talk about hitting cups, but those cups are discouraging, I don't know if things have changed, but in the past, they are all just rigged. And whats worse is the Judges, by far the majority of Judges are not like us here on the boards and Blue Dream blows most the judges away...lol

ftwendy

ftwendy

Do you know when that is? I know there is talk about the one in L.A., but that is in March and I don't know if that will work, I'm going to Barcelona in March mainly to see FCBarcelona play at home, it's my dream to see them play at home.

Denver is 4/20

LA cup is next weekend in San Bernardino

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Thanks man, I and all of us here appreciate your kind words.

Not sure exactly how it was, still waiting for everyone to filter back home and meeting up for the Superbowl on Sunday. But don't think I didn't notice your Phish comment earlier...lol Just kidding man, Yea I love Phish also, so I think maybe a new rule should be in order........anyone who wants to post up anything Grateful Dead or Phish related, feel free..lol :)

No words kind enough. Thanks again. Sorry to anyone if I sniped their pack.

That is a rule I can always abide by. I think you may have to ban anyone who opposes it.

This was one of the best Phish shows I have been to. In fact it was one of the best shows I have been to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom