Loompa here

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Do you know when that is? I know there is talk about the one in L.A., but that is in March and I don't know if that will work, I'm going to Barcelona in March mainly to see FCBarcelona play at home, it's my dream to see them play at home. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, FCBarcelona is a "soccer" team, which is actually called Futball everywhere outside of the US. I'm also a huge Futball nut...lol But there has been talk about hitting cups, but those cups are discouraging, I don't know if things have changed, but in the past, they are all just rigged. And whats worse is the Judges, by far the majority of Judges are not like us here on the boards and Blue Dream blows most the judges away...lol

there all rigged and wont change bro, unless your pockets are deep enough and you buy a cannabis cup .

congrats on the drop bro

organicozarks

organicozarks

Do you know when that is? I know there is talk about the one in L.A., but that is in March and I don't know if that will work, I'm going to Barcelona in March mainly to see FCBarcelona play at home, it's my dream to see them play at home. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, FCBarcelona is a "soccer" team, which is actually called Futball everywhere outside of the US. I'm also a huge Futball nut...lol But there has been talk about hitting cups, but those cups are discouraging, I don't know if things have changed, but in the past, they are all just rigged. And whats worse is the Judges, by far the majority of Judges are not like us here on the boards and Blue Dream blows most the judges away...lol

Denver is 4/20. The cups are bullshit.

Was hoping you may be out this way with some genetics. I wouldn't bother entering in a popularity contest. :)

If you do plan a trip out I would love to hook up with you.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

With the moondawgs, Me and Oom pah pah got about 30,000 beans,

This sounds like a good starting number for the next drop. I've been pouting all day cuz I missed out

Ill see what I can do. Now that I'm aware theres so many out there, but in truth, I dont know if I can make anysize drop big enough for everyone....but let me see. I feel bad that so many got sniped. I in no way meant for that. And your not the only one, my apologies for those of you that missed out for various reasons. And to those that got them, congrats and do them proud. Put your love into them and I can guarantee you will like what you find.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@loompa , I was lucky enough to score a pack of each:woot:, I know your going to probably be asked this a 100 times, so I'll try to be the 1st, What strains you thinking will be on the next drop/any idea of how far down the road were talking?, Hey thanks again for bringing your Gear to the Farm, its the only way I would have ever been able to get it and run it..Thanks...:)

T

tngreen

The cups would definitely be about meeting farmers and getting your genetics out there, no point in competing.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@loompa how was ur well deserved vacation... hope you had a blast... hope you make it to cup next month like to burn some with ya... peace n grow bro..

Bob Green

Bob Green

Man I waited years for these and missed them by a few hours. Would be great to meet you guys in Denver 420!

Bob Green

Bob Green

Any shot at grabbing some Yeti in the future let us know! If you have any to bring to any of the cups and ill make the trip.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well dam! I love it. Taper thread.....lmao I know right? Well I'm loving the shows and tunes you guys are dropping. Actually makes it a joy to come on and read and reply and listen to dank music:)

As far as another drop goes, give me a couple days, I'd like to round up the 2 other lines and send in those along with more of what we have already sent in. I am hoping to get another drop mailed out this week, Ill try not to keep you all waiting.

Now for the new projects and things in the works, we here have been talking about that and there are a few new ideas, and theres still the HB x urkle that I keep saying I need to do. I also want to do a BB x HB cross of some sort. I did one before, and it came out great, but I still think I can come up with a better BB cut. That is being looked into right now, Oom pah pah has some old schoolers that might possibly have that BB cut from the early nineties that used to float around but has since dissapeared. Theres also a few other things we want to get at, and I'll keep you posted when we are ready to start something new. Right now all our ideas are still in the thinking about or sourcing and/or finding some other breeders(plants) to work. But everything we do has to get evaluated first before we decide what we need to do to improve or magnify the future generations. But we have a few leads on some other genes also that we're trying to source. But for now, I still have the 2 other lines to drop here and more of the ones we already just did.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
One more and I'll quit.. but man this one says it ALL! :singing::wtf::wtf::troll:;)

Oh shit Andy, now you've done it...LOL That was serious old school, god I love those years with Pigpen. I love them all, but your about right, that says it all. But by all means man, feel free to post up, you don't have to stop.

For those of you that are just coming into the thread or even those that aren't into this music, it's all good. This is more of a "Shoot the Shit" thread, we'll try to keep it to a thread or two and wont fill up all the discussions with music, but right now, in this thread...we're just having a good time and I'm answering questions and any concerns. So we won't bombard you with this music in every thread...lol, I understand though, I have the Grateful Dead Sirius channel on pretty much 24/7 and I get alot of friends and acquiantances that bust my chops all the time about all I listen to is the Dead and Phish...lol. But we can't be serious all the time and it's cool to have a chill thread with good vibes and all shooting the shit.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Like I said before, I had no idea that we would recieve this kindof response or we would have sent more in. We do still have 2 more lines that didn't get dropped that we are expecting to have available soon. I know that I am off and on the web alot, and that mainly has to do with the size of my workload. When I become buried, I usually just start drifting away. I expect that to be changing, thanks in large part to Oom pah pah coming in and helping out. I am starting to go through all the pms I'm receiving and I do need to do some reading, but bear with me, honestly it would take me days to answer all the pm's I have right now waiting for me. Ive started to reply, but have a ways to go. When I was much like alot of you, my biggest pet peeve was not getting breeders to answer questions, which is a big reason I try so hard to keep you all updated and posted on whats up and try to answer all emails. But it is alot of work, so be patient and we will do what we can to help you out and also answer questions and pm's. I want to thank you all for your interest and especially all the testers and other folks who have helped us out over the years. Trust me, I don't forget names, I may be laggy sometimes...lol, but you aren't forgotten.
What a classy post , we as growers no what its like to manage a garden , a grow thread and throw family and life in the mix it get time consuming for just a small guy like myself. I can only imagine the time put in by breeders of the strains we all seek and we can be pests at times but know that in most cases its just thirst for knowledge. A post like this shows you care about the people that buy your work but are just a busy dude , which is understandable all should follow this lead and never become bigger than the people that made your gear desirable (the consumer) your auction was wild and i personally had a blast waiting and chatting with fellow growers . props to you .
respect
soser

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Oooo....
I need those SNOWMANS...
@oscar169 ready for another thread camping marathon...

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
What a classy post , we as growers no what its like to manage a garden , a grow thread and throw family and life in the mix it get time consuming for just a small guy like myself. I can only imagine the time put in by breeders of the strains we all seek and we can be pests at times but know that in most cases its just thirst for knowledge. A post like this shows you care about the people that buy your work but are just a busy dude , which is understandable all should follow this lead and never become bigger than the people that made your gear desirable (the consumer) your auction was wild and i personally had a blast waiting and chatting with fellow growers . props to you .
respect
soser

It is very gratifying to hear this and it is very much appreciated. And I agree, it should be about all of you. You and all of us, thats the awesome thing about the web, this is the single most important place to be if your interested in this plant. And the information gathering and contribution by everyone to the overall knowledge base is critical for all of us to be better at what we do. I was never the grower I am today if it wasn't for the online community. This is where my skills were highly refined and its because of the group effort we all put into it. Plus the fact that the online community is stacked with connoisseur's and its a pleasure to talk to others who have the same love for this plant. I appreciate the compliment and I'll say the same thing back to you guys, it's all of us together that makes us strong. Props to all of you and what you contribute to the community.

Loompa

Top Bottom