Loompa Is Back

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Hey all my old friends and hello to the new faces. Tired of IG and am going to make am effort to document my work online in a forum where my public comments can be quoted.

Shout out to all the old crew, say hey, if your still around.

I can much easier document and explain my work online which in almost every case disappears and gets lost in all the comment sections.

Look forward to hopefully being able to get back to talking to folks again. IG just isn't my thing, maybe in just too old, But when I say something, I don't want to repeat myself a billion times like on IG. So hello to everyone and I'll I'll be around.

Loompa

mandalaman

mandalaman

Hey all my old friends and hello to the new faces. Tired of IG and am going to make am effort to document my work online in a forum where my public comments can be quoted.

Shout out to all the old crew, say hey, if your still around.

I can much easier document and explain my work online which in almost every case disappears and gets lost in all the comment sections.

Look forward to hopefully being able to get back to talking to folks again. IG just isn't my thing, maybe in just too old, But when I say something, I don't want to repeat myself a billion times like on IG. So hello to everyone and I'll I'll be around.

Loompa

Hello hello. I will be absorbing like a sponge, so do know that so many others appreciate you sharing your efforts with us. Well I do know one does. At least. I feel strongly there may be more.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, always happy to see older peeps join in on the fun. Check out the Old Farts Club in the Smoking Lounge, think ya might like it. Just a bunch of us old farts BS`ing all day long and nights too.

R

Rezenseeds

Welcome man , we been working with a lot of your gear as I said on IG , anyways came here to see what's been up and then seen your post was on the top almost of latest posts so figured I'd hollar but I'll def be keeping in touch brother loompa also I'll be posting all my latest work here's a Nug of sour dubb that I'm puffing on now ;) just to leave on a good note

Danker then dank yet ohhhh so Sweet
IMG 0918

Peace love and respect my fello farmers

dan1989

dan1989

Welcome man , we been working with a lot of your gear as I said on IG , anyways came here to see what's been up and then seen your post was on the top almost of latest posts so figured I'd hollar but I'll def be keeping in touch brother loompa also I'll be posting all my latest work here's a Nug of sour dubb that I'm puffing on now ;) just to leave on a good note

Danker then dank yet ohhhh so Sweet View attachment 663594

Oooh yummy that bud looks so frosty and tasty! Me likes!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

Danker then dank yet ohhhh so Sweet View attachment 663594

She looks dank for sure. Props on those nugs. I'll be hitting you up in the next day or so, knocking out a bunch of chores and cleaning up outdoor grow and flipping an indoor, so pretty busy. But I'll be hitting you up soon.

Top Bottom