LoompaFarms in Seattle

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well as fate would have it, and circumstances fell into place, we will be at the Seattle Cannabis Cup. I will be manning a booth there. So anyone who's around, feel free to come up to me. Honestly...between us....Id rather meet you guys than anyone else...lol I understand theres a few of us going already, so it sounds like a good time in the making. I'll be showing up with goodies also, so anyone lucky enough to be there make sure you hit me up...lol Like the morning of the show, Ill post up a secret word, and when you show up that day, just repeat that word and Ill give ya free gear. Or something like that.....point is, lets have fun and shoot the shit and have a great party doing it. :)

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
And for all you world travelers or folks that live across the pond, I'll also personally be at the San Sebastien cup in Irun in Spain on the sept 12-14. I will also be attending the cannabis cup in Prague in the beginning of novemeber and hitting amsterdam at the end of november. So lots of chances for any of you europeans to meet up and shoot the shit.

Edit: and then I'll be at the Spannabis cup in Barcelona next march i think. There may be a Vienna trip in there also, but Ill keep you posted.

Last edited:
jefe

jefe

Very good to hear. I missed out on the last yeti drop are you gona have any there at the cup?

thetimster

thetimster

Will there be any yeti, or foodog beans available? The wife and I are do for a vacation and Seattle is a fun town.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Bummer. I will definitely have no way of making it. I am not across the pond, but... well you know where I am. Good luck at the cup brother. Oh and if you tell me a secret word to say that gets me your gear for free, I will say that fucking word all day. Your Yeti F3 and Bc2 are doing afuckingmazing outdoors right now. I have some cuts off of the Bc2s that I am running, but I need to scoop some of the F3s. Thank you again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well OMG looks like I will be there too I have my ticket and all set to fly into seatac Wednesday going to drive to Wenatchee then hit Leavenworth, I may even run up to the gorge at George say hi to @inthegorge.
LoL see ya Fri sat LoL I will be EZ to find I will be the 50 year old with long hair wearing a Grateful Dead tie died t shirt.
Cant wait to say Hey. . . . .

That part was a bad joke but hey
Peace FlyJ

jlr42024

jlr42024

I really hope you out of state guys are treated to some of the NW finest and not the crap that circulates the clubs and such. It's really gotten sad up here though there is still some of the world's supreme farmers so here's to sampling some of our best!

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Great news...I have been waiting a loooooong time to score some beans for my 20+ year collection. To date I have a big ZERO in the Loompa category. Going to be nice to meet you. We have a few mutual friends as well ;)

tweedy

tweedy

@loompa , I know you are a busy man but check your messages when you can so we can get it figured out :)

zeke

zeke

What? Really? Fawk yes.....I hope it's at the same spot. I'm jonesin for a Reuben at Homegrown. Mmm, pot and food.....man I got the munchies.

EVOKE

EVOKE

:(:bawling:@loompa when u gonna make it to a LA cup...
thats great that ur getting well and be at these cups world traveler cool beans amigo... peace and grow bro...

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Damn now I really want to go to this one...was really bummed when you weren't at the denver cup, had a side stash reserved just for Loompa!

Top Bottom