LoompaFarms in Seattle

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TOOTS

@loompa the offer still stands to cruise over...it's kind of ironic, last year I was at the Seattle Cup sporting the OG Squared. Little did anyone know what was in my back pocket! The return of the headband Og!

G

greyman41420

So anyone at the Seattle Cup going to have samples of GreenDots #7 plant? Ill have herbs straight from my mother UD cut for folks to try out, Now who's gonna get me lit up :D

While I do not have green dots #7 yeti(although i hope to trade at some point), I will have samples with me from my 11 phenos of the BX2, would love to burn a few down if your free loompa!

Zealous

Zealous

We will be bringing a strain called chernobyl! Don't think it will phase you with your tolerance though loompa;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Dope shit man! I SO GOTTA HIT THIS ONE NOW. ! THIS IS GONNA BE TITS!

I have gotta meet you dude to put a face to the Boom !
you are a great grower and one funny Mtrfkr some of the off the wall sht you say has me rolling
Burn one with the loompa man on some Southern fire.
flyJ

One Flip

One Flip

Yeah I don't think I could handle hitting the UD in the daytime.. Wouldn't be able to function...if I hit that I have to go straight to the coco pebbles and movies!
I mean I could try.. I would just need to make sure somebody here was available to roll me around the park.. I'd need that wheelchair assistance!

~flip

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I could let this bother me but life is to good and no time for regrets, Just doesn't look like I will be flying out thursday
I just don't have the faith and trust to leave my grow now BUT I know I will be at the next and a bit more planning for the next Cup.
So I will keep the deep south smokin while youall are up pacfic noerth.......lol
FlyJ sending the Positive Vibes to all

Zealous

Zealous

Got my ticket for Sunday! I'm hoping loompa takes first place!!

zeke

zeke

Oh shit, fishtale brew house next door. Sick organic ales and food, it's on. Fixing up to be an awesome day

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn, I wish I could have made the trip out there.
Would be cool to meet Loompa and some of the others around here.
Not to mention burning some UD nuggs with the man himself.
That Yeti #7 cut looks wicked. A generous cat has made contact so I hope to know that one for myself here soon. Someone please let us know how shit goes down at the cup. :D

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

@loompa......thank you @loompa....I spent half the day looking for your booth....def worth it...got beans and nug of headband.....very solid of you sir.......made the trip....

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

what's up loompa I was gonna stop by tomorrow and say whats up. is there a secret word for tomorrow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom