Loompa's Challenge: Yeti F3 by sym

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks fellas, as most of us have I've been looking thru all these Yeti/Loompa threads too and I've been seeing alot of similar phenos ....a telltale sign of good breeding practices. I've got some Triangle s1 going now, by the time they are big enough I'll have cuts ready from all three of these f3 plus my Ghash for the Yeti male I kept to frolic around with!

Oh and I tend to speak things up, went down and found quite a few branches had fell on the #3 so I had to break out the wire and hook em up ....the nugs are harder than a 20 yr parolee at a titty bar straight after he gets outta the joint lol

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Thanks fellas, as most of us have I've been looking thru all these Yeti/Loompa threads too and I've been seeing alot of similar phenos ....a telltale sign of good breeding practices. I've got some Triangle s1 going now, by the time they are big enough I'll have cuts ready from all three of these f3 plus my Ghash for the Yeti male I kept to frolic around with!

Oh and I tend to speak things up, went down and found quite a few branches had fell on the #3 so I had to break out the wire and hook em up ....the nugs are harder than a 20 yr parolee at a titty bar straight after he gets outta the joint lol
Dude that # 3 looks mighty fine. You are doing these girls right. Can't wait to hear the smoke report and see how the others finish out . Well done

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks bro you guys deserve alot of the credit though, you provided the genes I just got lucky. :D

Speaking of #3 she's at 64 days and Houston has started the countdown. Strong skunky, fuelly kush smells to this one, little rubber, little pine in there too .....haven't given a strain the whole grow since my Sym's Sour in '10 but she might get one!

#6 at 50 days is smelling like kush for days, I love it ...this is what an OG is supposed to smell like.

#7 at Day 50 is real funky has that earthy OG touch of fuel smell

symbiote420

symbiote420

I woke up real late so I didn't have a chance to snap harvest pics of #3 before I took her down :(..... buuut while I was chopping her down guess it was fate to find this small branch that had bent and cut off it's own life, the buds were dry enough for me to smoke this morning!

I gotta call some of the fellas over...... "this shit right here" oh boy lol Anything that can drop my lids and give me the Joker face aka the Cheshire Cat grin while it's fresh is the truth!

symbiote420

symbiote420

A friend with weed is a . . . Well you all know the rest LoL
Sitting on a 3 weeks cure and The yeti f3 IMO keeps getting better and Better
hanging out to hear what your Bro's think about your Fine Art @symbiote420
Sending the Bud Vibes
Fl.yJ

One of my bros brought some Pure OG he picked up from a local dispo that he swears by. It was pretty damn good but they kept raving of the potential of the Yeti with a proper dry/cure..... loompa has a few more fans today!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Longest cure I've ever done was 8 months.... had an accidential cure with some sativa buds I didn't care for that much that went past a year before I found the jar again. Shit was so dank, you couldn't hit it more than 3x before you went astral!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeti #6....... she's coming down this weekend, I think she'll be another keeper :D!!

#7........ she's a yielder and is coming down in a day or two. She's flopping all over the place lol and has stopped growth & is not drinking as much, faded, plus I checked the trichs..... stick a fork in her!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking mad
Chunky .. Looks like ur going to have a great harvest with these.. Enjoy.. Let us know when there ready for a taste test.. :D

SourDank

SourDank

Lookin real dank in here as usual @symbiote420 , gotta get my hands on some Yeti. Everytime is see some it looks incredible, yours are definitely up at the top of that list tho brother. Lookin real proper

Top Bottom