DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Cannaventure Seeds Headband clone x Fire OG BX

Type : Sativa/Indica

Flower Time : 10 weeks

Height : Tall / 2-3 x stretch during veg to bloom transition

Area : Indoor/Outdoor

Yield : Average to Good

Taste/Smell : Sour, Fuel, Lemon, Piney, Lemon Pine-sol, skunky funky.

Headband clone x Fire OG BX is a Limited Edition Hybrid, Less than 100 packs will be released. The Mom is a legendary clone only. The pollen donor used to complete this hybrid is my proven Fire OG BX male, the same male used in a few other CVS projects, during the last couple years. The Headband mom can be tricky to perfectly dial in, because of that, this hybrid is best suited for experienced gardeners. When properly cared for, Headband x Fire OG BX produces "Elite" grade meds, with bag appeal, resin production, smell/taste, effects etc.

In a consistent environment, this Limited Edition hybrid will reward each gardener, top quality keeper cuts from every pack.

THE ABOVE IS WHAT IS ON AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR CANNAVENTURE
..PICS WILL BE UP AFTER 6PM .........SUP BROTHAS......DJ

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SAM 0416
SAM 0419

HERE SHE IS ON DAY 40.....SHE IS A BEAST...DJ

SoSour

SoSour

Wow! What a beast!!
That looks like some massive cola's
happening right there, Yo!
Can't wait to see how she finishes up, Brutha.. ...

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

bout ready to take cuts from the reveg...popped more and have three more girls about done....more happening here soon..dj

kooter840

kooter840

I have one of those Im getting ready to throw into flower......I've had lots of people tell me that it was some of the best smoke they've smoked. And that was when I still had mites. Excellent job loompa did. I popped my last seed of his emperor and it turned into a HUGE ass male. So one of these days I'm gonna cross it with a nice pheno of her I kept and make some f2s. lookin good djxxxplatinum!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

this girl has a smell like no other....kooter ...love to have some of dat dust to put on this girl...how did you get rid of the mites....dj

catdaddy

catdaddy

waiting too...
what do you think about this one?
i had plans on buying these and/or the diesel fire, but all i am mainly seeing is a bunch on reviews from his fans; and tbh, they are far from convincing or swaying a potential customer into actually buying them.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I already pull'd the trigger and snagged up the Diesel Fires...been waiting also cuz I have not seen the greatest reviews...been trying to find a good log on them. This doesn't mean there won't be gems.....just a decision on whether or not a whole pack needs to be gone thru at once...

catdaddy

catdaddy

I already pull'd the trigger and snagged up the Diesel Fires...been waiting also cuz I have not seen the greatest reviews...been trying to find a good log on them. This doesn't mean there won't be gems.....just a decision on whether or not a whole pack needs to be gone thru at once...
oh ok.
being that you jumped on them, i will jump on pack of hb x f og. if anything, i will start them in a 2-3 wks after i get them and post up a log.
these will be the only beans i'll ever buy from dude, so hope they live up to the expectations that he has set for them.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Id love to hear whats good on this on paper this here sounds to be tha shizzy man did i miss the end? Lolz

Top Bottom