Loompa's Foo Dog Grow Report

• Thread starter U.E
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U.E

U.E

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker and seed purchaser. New to posting here at the farm. Finally made it to a medical state last year and have found my niche here! Now I want to spread the love and hard work from myself, and breeders. Hopefully this thread is helpful for anyone interested in loompas gear!

Ordered a pack of Foo Dog F3 as soon as they dropped a couple weeks ago. Recieved them in a timely manner. The only confusing thing is that the label says only Foo Dog. No F3. Maybe this is old stock? Maybe just a misprinted label? Who knows? Still popping them and going to share what we find!
Loompas foo dog grow report

For germination I have used the paper towel method. Using room temperature zero ppm deionized h2o I drench the paper towel, and put the paper towel in a ziplock bag to seal in the moisture. I have used this method for years with great success. Some even sprouting in less than 24 hours!
Loompas foo dog grow report 2

Loompas foo dog grow report 3

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The stamp look of the White container is Loompa so yes just the way some came I received mine the same way
No worries Bro
welcome and I hope you have great success with loompa Beans Once they get up e or five nodes just watch the need for
amendment to the Nutrients, Calcium and Magnesium but not always both great luck with Epsom for your mg.
but I sure with all the threads you all ready are up on that they are big nut hogs and can make Trees.
Great growin Vibes to ya @U.E
FlyJ

U.E

U.E

Going to be 100% honest in this report. Even my stupid mistakes. I dropped and crushed one of the seeds before it was put into germination. I forgot to mention that earlier. That was probably the keeper too lol! So I started 9 in the germ.

After 48 hours of germination, we have tap roots! They are very consistent, very thick, and stocky taproots. It took a bit longer than normal but the temperature where I am has not peaked over 20 degrees in the past 5 days. So cold!

From the paper towels I very, very carefully plant the seeds with a set of tweezers .

These beans are going into a 1:1 mix of fox farm ocean forest and light warrior. I have found this to be a decent and cheap starting medium. Starting them with plain old r/o water

More to come soon!

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Look'in good. Wish I had some of that gear.

I am still awaiting the 4 packs of Loompa Gear from the February drop, almost 30 days ago now. Nada....zip....nothing.....

Power OG

Power OG

I am still awaiting the 4 packs of Loompa Gear from the February drop, almost 30 days ago now. Nada....zip....nothing.....
Man that blows have you hollered at logic about it? That seems like to long imo
Respect

U.E

U.E

DAY 28.

Just transplanted into 3.5 gallons. Still going with the 1:1 mixture of ocean forest and light warrior. All they have seen so far is plain distilled water.

They are now under two 400w metal halides, but are sharing the space with some other veg plants. They are all between 5 and 7 nodes and most have quite a stretch to them. Not much side branching. I am going to top them here in the next week.

I have been known to pick phenos straight from veg smells. Pick a couple that start smelling good early in veg and make a mental note. More often than not they have the keeper qualities in the end.

There are a couple stand out ones I have taken note of. They already have that nice chem/OG stank emanating.

Colbgro

Colbgro

Looks alot like I might have a plant resembling foo. I got the blue dog under foo growing

J

johnconnor

Probably cuz loompas gear doesn't quite live up to what's promised...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Did you ever get your shit? @AlaskanGrown
STR8

Top Bottom