Loompa's Headband (Underdawg OG)

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Are there any crosses of Loompa's Headband, S1's,BX of it in seed form?
I'm unfamilar with Motarebel genetics so please excuse me if I don't know.

Is the Yeti OG and OG Squared have Lompa's Headband in it?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've heard Lompa's Headband is AKA Underdog OG AKA Yeti OG.. I heard there all the same.. I'm running a nice Yeti OG rite now.. I'm only in veg but its a straight up OG b'cuz she's about a foot tall & 98% of the plant has 3 finger leafs.. It's growing bad ass.. I'm not gunna flower her 4 another few months

N

nightmarecreature

That's some confusing stuff! I saw a pack of Yeti OG going for $575. Honestly, I would never pay more than $100 bucks for a pack of good seeds. I wanted to try his headband out because I have never found any headband I actually liked. Herijuana and Headband are two strains that I have never found or smoked a good cut of. Hopefully this will change my mind.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yeah, that was a private auction. I'd have given up mine in a heartbeat for that kinda scratch, but that site takes 40% off the top, which is about what I paid. Sure hope theres fire in there. Good luck Goo!

N

nightmarecreature

Why are they going for so much? Are they never going to be stocked again?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yeah, that was a private auction. I'd have given up mine in a heartbeat for that kinda scratch, but that site takes 40% off the top, which is about what I paid. Sure hope theres fire in there. Good luck Goo!
Only 40%?I thought most took 50,lol,I also have a pack or two of these yet to be popped.

B

Built to Enjoy

I think Loompa mentioned that he is sorting through multiple Yeti lines as we speak...

To be released this fall if all goes as planned, maybe he'll stop in and update us.

@nightmarecreature-If your still lookin', many of the offerings from GageGreen are hybrids of Loompa's Headband

N

nightmarecreature

I think Loompa mentioned that he is sorting through multiple Yeti lines as we speak...

To be released this fall if all goes as planned, maybe he'll stop in and update us.

@NightmareCreature-If your still lookin', many of the offerings from GageGreen are hybrids of Loompa's Headband

I have about 6 different three foot Gage Green Genetic strains going outdoors. They are infested with spider mites. They look like crap and are about 40 days in flower but look like 20 days. I'm thinking about dunking them in AVID and revegging them. They have dust and dirt all over the buds. I wouldn't even think about smoking them. GGG seeds are expensive, so I might just do a reveg and start over.

N

nightmarecreature

Thanks. I just picked up a few Fire OG and plan on doing some crosses. I'm taking my Game Over OG and crossing it with the Fire OG to up the yield. I was hoping they would use a different cross. I might even search out the Loompa's Headband clone only. I backed up enough rare strains with other growers to make trades. I'm not a noob at growing, me and my GF got into it. I had to move my plants outside.Then I put them inside and I had to leave my plants for another month, right at the time the spider mites got into my room. She gave them water, just enough to kept them alive. By the time I got back, it was web city. I hit them with AVID but by that time the plants were to weak to even bother. I lost 60 or so strains, including about three strains that were exclusive to only me. Im pissed because I had a legit Animal Cookie crossed with Tahoe that I hoarded. It's a stick with no leaves, there's still a slim chance it might come back because the branches are still pliable.

N

nightmarecreature

I backed up the following. The White,Skywalker OG,Platinum Cherry Pie, Chemdog D, Martian OG,Faceoff OG and Firehaus OG. That's just some I gave to friends. The ones I'm going to miss, Platinum Blue Dream, Ghost OG, GSC forum cut. I can get those back though. I lost a TK cross that when I gave it to anyone, one hit and then they always say, "Whoa!" I want to do a big run with the True OG. I spent 2k on seeds the last three years and found hardly anything worth keeping.

N

nightmarecreature

This is my vendor seed collection. I don't buy seeds much anymore. I will run Loompa's Headband and Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband. I'm not really interested in the GTH#8 but I will run the Blue Power (I liked it), Galatic Jack, Tangerine Kush.
IMG 1225

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice selection, but it could, or you chances of finding that true keeper would be far greater if there were at least 2 packs of each.

N

nightmarecreature

Yep, the more seeds you pop the better. It's hard to find potency,yield, taste and flavor in one strain. Most clones don't even have all four traits.
My favorite seed companies would have to be, Gage Green Genetics, Emerald Triangle, Sin City Seeds , Rare Dankness and Bodhi, in no particular order. Cali Connection has dank but I have had problems with both Swerve and his autoflower hermie beans. I'm sure Motarebel would make my list, I just have not run any of their seeds yet.

Top Bottom