Loompa's Headband (Underdawg OG)

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

I've run a bunch of their packs. The GTH#2 is is worth running and I'm picky. I didn't care much for the others. I ran the Longs peak Blue. 3 packs of the moonshine haze, GTH#1, 3 seeds of the GTH#8 and GTH#2. One thing I will say is that they do have the smells and flavor down. The LPB blueberry smell was rediculus . The GTH#2 is so strong it can make you nauseated. I hear the Scott's Og and Docs are the ones to grab. I would run the GTH#2 again because I mixed up my keeper clone.
What's up nightmarecreature, I was just wondering what you thought of the Longs Peak Blue and its potency? Also is it a narcotic high with the classic blueberry taste everyone looks for? Also u have any info on their blue ox and ox? I'm hoping for some banging blueberry smoke from the blue ox and LPB!! Thanks talk to ya soon!!m

N

nightmarecreature

It does have a very nice blueberry smell and it does reek where you are going to need a carbon filter. Many people liked it, I'm just very picky. I believe there are better phenos to be found in the LPB and I just needed another pack or two, I just didn't get a pheno that had everything that I liked. The taste and smell was there, the potency was about a 6 or 7 out of 10. The main reason I did not keep it was because the buds were ugly and the longer the buds cured the more they seemed to lose the blueberry smell. I grew a bunch of RD strains and most of them have that foxtail look or airy buds but they were fire. I was looking for dense nugs, that are rounded or crowned. I really liked their GTH#2. I believe with more beans a keeper can be found, with seeds you have to pop a lot of them to find a real keeper, especially with F1's.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Cannaventure has Loompa's HB x Fire OG if you're willing to go that route.

This is why I came to this thread. Hoping to find a little more info on it. I will keep searching. But I recently ran in to two different pheno's of it. I chose the fire og leaner but very well might get both. Wondering if she's a pretty bitch.

R

realcartman

any future plans for underdogs of/headband/ seeds or crosses to become available, and where might we find them legit?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
The only current legit place is listed above and begins with R until it happens here on the farm.
Anyone selling a cut of loompas is more than likely not real . Anyone selling beans is flat out taking your money. Feel free to contact me if you hear of these things .

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

The only current legit place is listed above and begins with R until it happens here on the farm.
Anyone selling a cut of loompas is more than likely not real . Anyone selling beans is flat out taking your money. Feel free to contact me if you hear of these things .

"R" is an amazing service with great people behind it. W is the best. I feel blessed to have access to such amazing meds and gear from Loompa, and I've never waited longer than 30 minutes for it. Big thanks to Loompa Farms for making the fire available. His TK is my personal favorite, for my needs.

below frigid

below frigid

I've run a bunch of their packs. The GTH#2 is is worth running and I'm picky. I didn't care much for the others. I ran the Longs peak Blue. 3 packs of the moonshine haze, GTH#1, 3 seeds of the GTH#8 and GTH#2. One thing I will say is that they do have the smells and flavor down. The LPB blueberry smell was rediculus . The GTH#2 is so strong it can make you nauseated. I hear the Scott's Og and Docs are the ones to grab. I would run the GTH#2 again because I mixed up my keeper clone.

I ran the GTH 1 & 8 outdoors. They got big. they were good but not enough to run again.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

"R" is an amazing service with great people behind it. W is the best. I feel blessed to have access to such amazing meds and gear from Loompa, and I've never waited longer than 30 minutes for it. Big thanks to Loompa Farms for making the fire available. His TK is my personal favorite, for my needs.

:woot:Lucky! Haha must be nice!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

And I can not wait!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Is bhodi selling a ,yeti og, strain?.
thanks.
is it Anygood?
I'm picking a pack up of the Loompa's OG Squared tomorrow! I have to wait a couple weeks for the Yeti. Should I get three packs of the Yeti OG?
I mean they are worth more than gold and they spell dank city!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh i know its loompas forunm!lol.sorry i just thaught id heard bhodi had yeti og!lol.stupid of me!sorry.im trying to get some loompa gear.the head band etc.i think it might be a bit outa my price tag like:-)lol. is there anyone out there using loompas gear in their x,s?
peace
s-
@spacebomb this is a loompas farm forum and they are the creators of yeti

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oh i know its loompas forunm!lol.sorry i just thaught id heard bhodi had yeti og!lol.stupid of me!sorry.im trying to get some loompa gear.the head band etc.i think it might be a bit outa my price tag like:)lol. is there anyone out there using loompas gear in their x,s?
peace
s-
TBH not really sure as LHB seems to be the hardest strain to obtain in a cut but i'm no where near Cali or cuts for that matter and was just trying to save you some grief not a mod here .

spacebomb

spacebomb

TBH not really sure as LHB seems to be the hardest strain to obtain in a cut but i'm no where near Cali or cuts for that matter and was just trying to save you some grief not a mod here .
haha,cool soser.i know who u are man.kinda.lol.i love ur work dude.im NO WERE NEAR CUTS EITHER BRO.LOL ive never had cuts!10,yrs aswell.+ i know loompas grears HARD TO GET.oh well ,guess ill go with something else eh:-)

Top Bottom