Loompas Headband?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Medicinal

Hey Mota whats shakin? I just noticed that Loompa is a moderator of this section so I figured I'd ask if you'll be doing anymore joint projects together. I hear his Headband is ultra killer and was given some seeds from a friend that was a Headband cross called emperor. I don't know what the other parent was but I grew a couple out and wasn't too pleased with the results, I mean it wasn't bad, just not what I expected.

Venom818

Venom818

There is definitely so kill to be found in the emperor's keyplay found a bad ass pheno
the emp. is loompa's hb x og kush also murciano found some kill in those emp beans so did a couple other cats.

P

Pow3rBaLL

i heard loompas hb was like the real live "pineapple express", like a shame to smoke, like killin a unicorn.

M

Medicinal

There is definitely so kill to be found in the emperor's keyplay found a bad ass pheno
the emp. is loompa's hb x og kush also murciano found some kill in those emp beans so did a couple other cats.

thanks for the info venom. I'm guessing whatever OG used was a crappy cut and dominated the cross, kinda like how deep chunk does. I grew out about 6 different females so I'm guessing keyplay n the others just came across a headband pheno?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Medicinal, When you search for the parents of a cross, say:the emp. is loompa's hb x og kush ,that is a f1 seed..make seeds..do f2's..select..go into f3's...where the most likely place to find phenoes most like the parents,(read:loompa's hb)..in other words best chance to find that hb is in the f3's..hope that helps you out! monkey5

M

Medicinal

Medicinal, When you search for the parents of a cross, say:the emp. is loompa's hb x og kush ,that is a f1 seed..make seeds..do f2's..select..go into f3's...where the most likely place to find phenoes most like the parents,(read:loompa's hb)..in other words best chance to find that hb is in the f3's..hope that helps you out! monkey5

Thanks monkey. Yea I thought about doing that, but don't have the space for it.. lol where is Mota these dayz? :help:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks monkey. Yea I thought about doing that, but don't have the space for it.. lol where is Mota these dayz? :help:

Medicinal, we are a very small space..We, sometimes only polenate one or two small branches,lower ones, usually save all males for pollen and a branch for each male is nice! Works for us! Even 50 - 100 seeds, f2's ..and its on to the f3 selections! We are unsually 10 plants or less! Select for the parent you seek! Peace , brother! monkey5

Motarebel

Motarebel

I haven't talked to Loompa in almost a year. He's in the Humboldt triangle and most know it's crazy there right now and he must think of his own safety.

I'm working with a(( OG x Sour D) x Headband)femmed and is headband dom with the small yield. I took clones today and my fingers stuck together, just from handling the stems.She's a knockout and i've crossed her to lemon thai.

M

Medicinal

Medicinal, we are a very small space..We, sometimes only polenate one or two small branches,lower ones, usually save all males for pollen and a branch for each male is nice! Works for us! Even 50 - 100 seeds, f2's ..and its on to the f3 selections! We are unsually 10 plants or less! Select for the parent you seek! Peace , brother! monkey5

thanks man

M

Medicinal

I haven't talked to Loompa in almost a year. He's in the Humboldt triangle and most know it's crazy there right now and he must think of his own safety.

I'm working with a(( OG x Sour D) x Headband)femmed and is headband dom with the small yield. I took clones today and my fingers stuck together, just from handling the stems.She's a knockout and i've crossed her to lemon thai.

:party0044:

M

Medicinal

Hey i gotta ask.. is that Loompa HB you're using or the 707? Which I've always heard is just (OG crossed to SD) And as for the OG.. what cut would that be if ya don't mind?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey i gotta ask.. is that Loompa HB you're using or the 707? Which I've always heard is just (OG crossed to SD) And as for the OG.. what cut would that be if ya don't mind?

Here's the deal,Elite genetics got ahold of some Headband s1's that Loompa had made.I know this for a fact as my bro told me it was him who gifted Elite the beans. Elite had also made the OG x Sour D that he called SourOG,he then reversed the Headband s1's and made the cross and more s2's without Loompa's blessings. We would've never agreed to those outragious prices he was charging for seeds made in styrofoam cups.I'm guessing the OG he got was from Orgnkid or Swerve.

M

Medicinal

wow.. thanks for the prompt reply Mota. Not many breeders care to divulge the info on their projects and I appreciate the honesty you present here. Makes sense why you're so well respected compared to others selling seeds :cool0019:

B

biggs

he (elite) also found some seeds in some headband meds he got from one of the clubs, and used this to make s1's. if you've seen the pic of the super frosty headband plant he used to post on his site, this was the plant he used. looked super dank, and i bought a few s1's made from that plant, as it looked so dank.

C

chranotik

was that the same headband used in elite's chemhead? i just finished a round of those and didn't find anything really worth keeping.. some were pretty frosty but just not super potent or tasty or anything. i popped a couple emperor kush's but had bad germ rates.. going to try again in a couple months

M

Medicinal

hey mota when would you say testers will be ready for this one? I think there's gonna be some real fire in em

Motarebel

Motarebel

hey mota when would you say testers will be ready for this one? I think there's gonna be some real fire in em

I'm just trying to decide wich male to hit that with as it is a femmed cross. She looks just like Loompas headband and grows pretty slow.I think Chemo would make a good male,the Chemo is just seedlings now so it'll be a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom