Loop Botanicals - Essential Oil Extractor 1.5lb Closed Loop System

• Thread starter OB1Ganjobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

They actually dont use those sight glasses anymore. They hey have a much safer option. No window or a small viewing window, here is mine they upgraded me to
.View attachment 477495

Glad they upgraded their design, but more to the point, stuff does go wrong with even the stainless parts, especially when you continue to reuse the gaskets.

No catastrophic leaks from wear and tear, but I have read of folks stripping out the centers of the silicon bronze bolts from over torquing them, so that the clamp flew off.

I've absentmindedly done things that might have ended up differently if they had been indoors, like take the top clamp off a column that had been sitting overnight isolated , without checking to see if it was under pressure for instance, or had a full 300 ml can get away from me after poking a hole in it with a can tapper, etc..,

Crum Bell

Crum Bell

The thought of blowing myself up keeps me from trying it. I'm happy just growing a few little plants to keep myself going. I like my body being in one piece lol
Those are kids that are making oil in r.v's with no ventilation blowing themselves up.

Top Bottom