Loose Buds

• Thread starter Dollar Bill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dollar Bill

Hi, First time on the board. Harvested a Purple Kush and the buds are not too dense. I flowered for 12 weeks and had the lady veg for 7 weeks. I am old school as I was growing in the 60's. Started back about 3 years ago. Used fox farm products and saw no ill effects using the products. Any idea as what I might have done wrong. Once harvested they went in an area that was dark, dry and around 78 degrees. Suggestions. Will the ladies get hard while drying?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hi, First time on the board. Harvested a Purple Kush and the buds are not too dense. I flowered for 12 weeks and had the lady veg for 7 weeks. I am old school as I was growing in the 60's. Started back about 3 years ago. Used fox farm products and saw no ill effects using the products. Any idea as what I might have done wrong. Once harvested they went in an area that was dark, dry and around 78 degrees. Suggestions. Will the ladies get hard while drying?
Welcome to, The Farm!!
I had the same issue with a “purple kush” strain my self. Get those temps down to 65-68F at 55% humidity. They might dense up a bit. Let’s see some pics bro:)

D

Dollar Bill

Will do, thanks for the info. Sorry, but, like I said I am old school and have no idea how to post pictures.

Top Bottom