Loosing nutrients during flowering stage

• Thread starter steve494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steve494

I’m going into weeks 7-8 of my first grow and I started using bloom nutrients throughout bloom. But still seems like my plane is t getting enough nutrients and I don’t want to over due it and want to start flushing the plant. Any input is helpful

Loosing nutrients during flowering stage
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello Steve.

I have to say that this is a pretty plant!
So what fertilizer did you veg with? Name and N-P-K numbers on bottle?

How much of this fertilizer did you mix in ether a liter of water or 1 gallon of water?
How often did you feed this solution? Did you water with just water mid week?

What bloom nutrient did you add? Name and N-P-K numbers.
How much in what quantity of water.

When flowering are you still feeding your veg fertilizer along with the bloom booster?
If so what percentages of each pr gallon or liter.

Any chance you have an E.C meter or a ppm meter?

S

steve494

Hello Steve.

I have to say that this is a pretty plant!
So what fertilizer did you veg with? Name and N-P-K numbers on bottle?

How much of this fertilizer did you mix in ether a liter of water or 1 gallon of water?
How often did you feed this solution? Did you water with just water mid week?

What bloom nutrient did you add? Name and N-P-K numbers.
How much in what quantity of water.

When flowering are you still feeding your veg fertilizer along with the bloom booster?
If so what percentages of each pr gallon or liter.

Any chance you have an E.C meter or a ppm meter?
During veg I didn’t really feed to much at all soil took care of it mainly. I’ve been using the Roots Organics Teri tea bloom mixing it teaspoon into gallon of water. And I annually water every other morning

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Shoot me a picture of that Teri tea bloom will ya. Cant find anything on it.

As I'm not a fan of adding sugar to pots. I'd suggest that you grab a cup full of the best garden soil that you have available. Put it in `1 gallon of room temperature rain water. Warm up a cup of rain water nice and warm. Add 1 tablespoon of Crosby's Fancy molasses from the grocery store to the hot water and mix well, dump the warm molasses water into the gallon of rain water with garden soil. Add 1 teaspoon of Alaska fish fertilizer in the gallon of water and mix very well. You can now strain the garden soil out and put the gallon of microbe, Molasses and fish fertilizer solution someplace nice and warm for a couple of days. The microbes in the solution will eat the sugar and the fish fertilizer. There population will grow 200 or 300 times. You will see it peek. The solution will stop bubbling and the foam will start to die off. This is the time to water your plant with this solution. This will inoculate your pot with trillions of microbes. After the sugar and fish fertilizer are digested there are many nutrients left in the solution. Including a nice shot of nitrogen from the fish fertilizer.
That will give your plant a nice boost.
Fancy Molasses

One tablespoon — 20 grams (g) — of molasses contains the following amounts of a person's daily values of each nutrient:
  • manganese: 13%
  • magnesium: 12%
  • copper: 11%
  • vitamin B-6: 8%
  • selenium: 6%
  • potassium: 6%
  • iron: 5%
  • calcium: 3%
  • This is super easy to do. It's 100% organic and your plant will love you for it.
  • once a week. You can add your blooming mix to it when you water.

S

steve494

Shoot me a picture of that Teri tea bloom will ya. Cant find anything on it.

As I'm not a fan of adding sugar to pots. I'd suggest that you grab a cup full of the best garden soil that you have available. Put it in `1 gallon of room temperature rain water. Warm up a cup of rain water nice and warm. Add 1 tablespoon of Crosby's Fancy molasses from the grocery store to the hot water and mix well, dump the warm molasses water into the gallon of rain water with garden soil. Add 1 teaspoon of Alaska fish fertilizer in the gallon of water and mix very well. You can now strain the garden soil out and put the gallon of microbe, Molasses and fish fertilizer solution someplace nice and warm for a couple of days. The microbes in the solution will eat the sugar and the fish fertilizer. There population will grow 200 or 300 times. You will see it peek. The solution will stop bubbling and the foam will start to die off. This is the time to water your plant with this solution. This will inoculate your pot with trillions of microbes. After the sugar and fish fertilizer are digested there are many nutrients left in the solution. Including a nice shot of nitrogen from the fish fertilizer.
That will give your plant a nice boost.
View attachment 2063572

One tablespoon — 20 grams (g) — of molasses contains the following amounts of a person's daily values of each nutrient:
  • manganese: 13%
  • magnesium: 12%
  • copper: 11%
  • vitamin B-6: 8%
  • selenium: 6%
  • potassium: 6%
  • iron: 5%
  • calcium: 3%
  • This is super easy to do. It's 100% organic and your plant will love you for it.
  • once a week. You can add your blooming mix to it when you water.
71885220017  C86751BC 53DC 4BD5 8C52 2CF0CF1FAD1A

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Ok. I seen it but wanted to make sure, I'd say your onto something. Your plant is budding up nicely, looks pretty happy but like I posted earlier, Inoculating your soil with fresh microbes will help keep your plant well fed. The Nutrients available in the molasses will keep her super happy and the fish fertilizer will give her a little boost of nitrogen. Think it over.

S

steve494

Ok. I seen it but wanted to make sure, I'd say your onto something. Your plant is budding up nicely, looks pretty happy but like I posted earlier, Inoculating your soil with fresh microbes will help keep your plant well fed. The Nutrients available in the molasses will keep her super happy and the fish fertilizer will give her a little boost of nitrogen. Think it over.
Awesome thank you for your input

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
If you try to feed to fight the fade you get really harsh smoke. I would let nature run its course, people have this ridiculous need to always tinker with things and play God. In the fall the leaves change outside, same thing with cannabis near the end. I know some good growers who in the beginning absolutely ruined grows with too many nutes. If you don't believe me look at my plants, I always let them fade as much or as little as they want as long as it's in the last few weeks. If you have 5 weeks to go then give them something without nitrogen in it. Nitrogen is your mortal enemy in flower, it makes way too many chlorophyll and then the plant can't break them all down during dry/cure, at which point, smoking chlorophyll is super harsh and gives it the hay smell and taste. Also compost teas are awesome especially if you use dry amendments. They process your nutes because in nature plants eat microbes not random nutes floating in the soil. They bring them in, store them intil they need say iron for example, then they melt the cell wall with super oxide, take the nutes they want, then a hormone elongates the root hairs as the microbes exit, the plant sends them with a little bit of food to rebuild their cell wall and start all over again. The other microbes that get led inside that can't handle the super oxide don't survive it and just die.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Yea I’m going to pick that one up for my next plant
I put a 3lb bag on my to get list for next fall as well. Already made my veg fertilizer for next season. But I'm going to have to give this stuff a shot.

S

steve494

I put a 3lb bag on my to get list for next fall as well. Already made my veg fertilizer for next season. But I'm going to have to give this stuff a shot.
Yea gonna pick up the veg stuff this week and I’m also using the Roots Organics Lush soil this time shouldn’t have to do much feeding with it.
IMG 2295

Top Bottom