Loran's BlueMountainBerry male.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

A lil peek at Loran's BMB( DJ's Blueberry F2 x Sweet Berry Boy) male veggin for the prom dance.:D He's in the party room now and will update with a money shot shortly ,dancin with pre-98 Bubba , MomGooey and Harlequin.
Lorans bluemountainberry male

Motarebel

Motarebel

At that stage he was very mild, a dank berry after a stem rub. Now he's been flowering for 2 weeks he absolutely reeks bad,i opened the door this morning and he knocked me over! lol Hard to put it in words other than a sour berry aroma.

Loran

Loran

Beautiful Boy ya picked my Brother. I'm really happy w/ the BMB project, large plants, great vigor and a choice of BB Funk or BB Sweet in the offspring. A real pleasure to medicate w/ this one. Hope you enjoy both m/f. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I can't find any info on the Sweet Berry Boy... can you shed some light please?

Loran

Loran

The "Official" cross for Blue Mountain Berry is...(fanfare please, just a nice flourish of trumpets will do)... DJ Short Blueberry f2 x British Columbia Seed Co. Blue Berry. Forgive my being silly. It happens at this altitude. LPR, Loran

C

CobbCreekBob

Loran, when you gifted some out, you mentioned this was your effort at a CBD strain, given the genetics, is that still true? We got some popped, just wanted to make sure, Im not a big CBD fan, but if those are a funky ass blueberry, I'll keep the rest of the beans, I donated to some CBD hunters. Thanks

S

shavits

Hey there @Loran its very nice to see you pop in again! Any news on breedings/creations you might be working on for the future? Its always exciting to see other members of the rebel crew stop in! Peace!

Loran

Loran

I can't find any info on the Sweet Berry Boy... can you shed some light please?
He was a great Blueberry fella from BCSC. (British Columbia Seed Company)
Hey there @Loran its very nice to see you pop in again! Any news on breedings/creations you might be working on for the future? Its always exciting to see other members of the rebel crew stop in! Peace!
Some of the things I'm considering for next fall are :
Kona x Chemdog #4 bx
SFVOG x JC2 (Longbottom Leaf) of course
Bubba Kush x Pacifica (Mudd Shark)
Haze x Pacifica (Pacific Coast Highway) doing test grows this summer
Haze x Longbottom Leaf (Hazey Bottom) doing test grows this summer
Hawaiian Delight/AK47 x Pacifica (MoJo)
Going to do some more Blueberry work as folk love the cdb's and ease of smoking. Not to mention the flavor. OK I won't lol
Most likely others but we shall see.
Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

S

shavits

@Loran very nice line up there fosho! I tried to find info on that Pacifica and I could barley find any info except for one picture! The picture looked pretty amazing, can you share more info on the pacifica! I keep hearing things about Larry OG! Any plans to work with that? Of all the og kushes I have never had og that was labeled Larry OG! I would love to acquire a strain with some righteous Larry OG in its lineage! I'm looking forward to seeing whats in store from your works! Peace!

Loran

Loran

Pacifica is a backcross of Pacific's cut using a Black Widow male. The work was done by Clips. A wonderful Human being. The traits are sweetness and a punch that one does not expect from such lovely smoke. The Larry OG work was not mine I'm afraid. I use the original SFV cut that's been in NorCal for better than 10 years anyway. LPR, Loran

O

OldLuck

Mud shark sounds amazing. Can't wait to see that one grown out. I'm going to run your lightning and bbm next. Much respect for all the hardwork and funky love you pour into your gems @Loran.

Top Bottom