Loran's BlueMountainBerry male.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

Loran, do you, or anyone, have any pics of the BMB in flower ? or finished product ? thx...elk...

Apache69

Apache69

Loran, do you, or anyone, have any pics of the BMB in flower ? or finished product ? thx...elk...
This, I have a few BMB running outdoors this summer and the tags were removed so I am having a hard time figuring out which is BMB, Goji X Pure Gooey and Jungle Cheese I have running with them. Thank you in advance for any help provided.

Cheers,

TortureKill

TortureKill

Love the blueberry. Theres a lot of potential in this one! THanks for always bringing the heat Loran, and mota.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I scrapped the BMB male but the females all have a very sweet grape/berry aroma. Don't even need to touch the buds as the sweet berry smells fill the flowering room. I have females just knocked up with LungCandy pollen and more waiting for some C-99 pollen. The BMB x LC will be ready for testing in about 5 weeks.

Apache69- BMB stem rubs will be a very pungent turpentine, buds have a sweet berry/grape flavor.

elkhunter

elkhunter

Pacifica is a backcross of Pacific's cut using a Black Widow male. The work was done by Clips. A wonderful Human being. The traits are sweetness and a punch that one does not expect from such lovely smoke. The Larry OG work was not mine I'm afraid. I use the original SFV cut that's been in NorCal for better than 10 years anyway. LPR, Loran
hey Loran the Pacifica...was that back crossed to Pacifics G13 or to clips blackwidow ? so I guess im asking is it, BW x G13bw or G13 x G13bw ? thx..elk..

elkhunter

elkhunter

I thought Pacifica was clips hybrid...G13 x Black widow...back crossed to one of the original parents ? no ? is it just clips hybrid G13BW and that's it ? thx..

straydogOG

straydogOG

hey Loran... ? please .... would this be correct as to the make up of ...... Ring of Fire ?

G13 (Pacifics cut) x (G13 Pacifics cut x Black Widow)(m) X White Fire(f) = reg beans correct??

straydogOG

straydogOG

thanks Elk !

got it .... I think I`m gonna use a male from here...ASAP.... theres way too much fire in there to keep this in the fridge.... god bless the rebel crew!!

BSSF

sd

fungilpon

fungilpon

All the one in the packs I got did good bro , heres to a great 2015 :) mushrooms and mj yup that's the way to go :)

Top Bottom