Los Angeles Lakers Win!

• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

real ball is played at college level when there striving to be pros but once they get pro fuck-em they all think there gods gift to the world as soon as the millions start coming in and thats when they forget about the love they have for there sport and only want that bank-roll player strike player strike we dont make enough money playing games and we want this and we want that THE PROS ARE A BUNCH OF WINEY ASS BITCHES college is where the real sports are played with these kids giving 500% just for the love of the game

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

lol im a college kid(sorta) and i might be the only person i know that likes NBA over College Hoops. although it is true that these younger kids are ballin hard tryin to make a name for themselves. and nba players can be ignorant and lazy from game to game. but i love nothing more than an intense nba game. with both teams just gettin dirty and throwin down hard. 07-08 was a great season for them type of games. and i like so many teams that about every game interest me.......basketball! :smiley_joint:

S

sativaboost420

celtics played hardd just wate till next year its all about the green :winking0067:

Top Bottom