lost all seeds and equipment so startin from scratch

• Thread starter markemark0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

markemark0420

Recently lost my entire setup very large grow all seeds and breeding stock then after all this, got robbed by some stickup kids so having very rough go of it and as I live in tennesse have no access to clones gotta get going again before becomes legal as now have lost everything have invested which was a ton had forty light grow that tornado destroyed this is my one thing in life I enjoy doing and also I charge very reasonable price I think making a little bit of living I deserve to make a little for my risk. Maybe someone from a medical state could tell me if there is any potential to still thrive and afford to restart breeding again once it is medically legal in my are which may be a while but this is what I love.

Chobble

Chobble

I'm sorry you got robbed, That is my worst fear, and what I hope future generations will not have to deal with, but I feel as though its "Inevitable". There is the opportunity to thrive in a medical state, so dont give up mate! Keep growing and loving the plant and hopefully you'll be back on track soon enough.

Best Wishes,
Chobble

M

markemark0420

Thank you all and chobble thank you as my area will most likely be one of the last states to be medically legal will be few years or possibly even legal nationwide before it is legal here but has been very big worry for me as I soak up as much knowledge as I possibly can and I before losing all my hard work had been doing pretty good at breeding in my opinion for only breeding for few years but no longer have genetics and have to start with my three lights and will now be having to save to get genetics worth starting with. And as to what you said about being robbed if someone thinks you are doing something they want to hate many times they want the money to but sometimes its more about keeping you down because they don't have it in them to do the same and also for the money. It has been such a bad year for me if I can get one thing to go right for me I have always been one who can get going with very little as I save everything I make and will never stop growing I love everything about it and I think growing is a therapy and I am a knowledge junkie and as this is something you will never know everything about and experimentation will always gain knowledge I will never stop

sun

sun

If your non medical , but still want to buy clones , then you could go to Arcada ca .Walk around the square , & talk to the locals.

Chobble

Chobble

If your non medical , but still want to buy clones , then you could go to Arcada ca .Walk around the square , & talk to the locals.

Haha, I love Arcata for that reason. None the less I believe he's in Tennessee, Kind of a drive for a lot of people in California, Let alone across the country :).

Chobble

M

markemark0420

Yes I am in tennesse once I get up and rollin and rebuy some equipment may have to do that thank you for the tip I have not heard about this if you don't mind could you tell me little more about arcata

Top Bottom