Lost coast plant therapy outdoor

• Thread starter Beazy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beazy

Beazy

Anyone use this stuff with say 2-3 weeks left to the finish line ?? I know it says up til day of harvest but I can’t help but feel with the oils in it it’s going to leave some residue !?!? Spotted a couple spots of PM on one plant so decided to spray n pray !!! Couple days of rain coming so I’m hoping it will rinse off.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I use pc1. Probably about the same thing. Try not to use it this late but in your case I wouldn’t hesitate. Specially since it’s going to get rinsed off.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

FYI…I used PC1 (two rounds about a week apart) on plants with 5 week old buds for the first time this year to prevent PM and bud rot and it really seemed to work because I had no PM (lost 2 plants to it last year) and extremely minimal bud rot. It will leave a slight residue and sweet smell that washed off after a couple rains but buds and trichomes didn’t suffer. Stuffs not cheap ($38/pint) but it did work and with less negative effects than neem oil.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I agree. The plants seem to like it. I have a bottle of Franksters stuff waiting in the wings for the late flower problems if any arise. It’s supposed to be the kind. But it doesn’t go quite as far but sounds like it’s worth it. You don’t get 20 gallons of solution out of a bottle. Late flour is no time to be cheaping Out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom