lost in space

• Thread starter moggggys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moggggys

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh friends

i like friends

Mr hunter sir , i do hope you like and i get a warm fuzzy feeling in my trousers when i think ive helped someone out and no ive not pissed myself ,, this time , i chopped an A11 last week as it happened and stupidly sticky sums it up well , do give my regards to MGT also , theres another fella i like

N

ndnguy

I believe I know this cat also,how ya been Mogg's??Well I hope....ndn:nod

I

ICHI THE KILLER

moggs
YOU OLD RAT BASTARD HAHAHAH i found you bro some folks are looking for you hit me with a pm man its all good:nod

ichi

M

moggggys

hunter1 , yeah i know that feeling all to well , the C99 are just as bad , im thinking of an iso dip to keep um clean as its a bit of a trail , just chopped about 20 oz and ive got 3 sets of sissors now unuseable untill cleaned ( i let it go hard and scrape it off ummmmm hash ) , as it happened i thought id killed off the last of the A11 already but sure as shit realised the 6 foot monster in the back gardens an A11 also ,,,,, oh and i found another in a aquafarm which goes to show ive got way to many plants for it to be normal , if you can get um growing in hydro , the yeilds can be interesting and its not too hard to hit a pound per plant

ndn , hope that small package i sent to you landed ok , wish for the life of me i could remember what i sent out lol , a memory ? who needs a ,,,, what was i saying ?

dank , i love you , at night i go to sleep with you on my mind sweet cheeks , i have the children on their knees at the shrine of dankity dank chanting thank you for the herjiana , you young sir are a hero ,,, oh the herji are doing well also , very very sat ive found , also some arnt to keen to switch to flower , thought id make some seeds so got pollen off a male and with a dash and splash viola , jobs done ,,,,,,,, hang on thats a jillybean dad ,,,,,,,, herjiana x jillybean it is then , they dont me feckin stupid for nothing you know

ichi me old mucka ( english expression , substitute for friend which would have been so much quicker to type ) hows it hanging , long and to the left ?

D

DrPoison

Whats up Moggggys. I miss those boobies on your old avatar. Prolly my favorite avatar to spank off to...I mean look at...lol:D

dankity dank

dankity dank

dank , i love you , at night i go to sleep with you on my mind sweet cheeks , i have the children on their knees at the shrine of dankity dank chanting thank you for the herjiana , you young sir are a hero ,,, oh the herji are doing well also , very very sat ive found , also some arnt to keen to switch to flower , thought id make some seeds so got pollen off a male and with a dash and splash viola , jobs done ,,,,,,,, hang on thats a jillybean dad ,,,,,,,, herjiana x jillybean it is then , they dont me feckin stupid for nothing you know

hehhehheh lol , i love you too moggggys ,lol ,and i dont mind if ya call me sweet cheeks either,lol but man im no hero ,i think someone else might be the hero , i gave ya shiskaberry , and double wammy seeds , ,hope you got em alrite , cus the other site crashed before i found out if you got em or not ,maybe it was woodrow that gave ya the heri? i dunno , keep in touch man , i was in hal;f a panic that i wouldnt find ya again , ya ole bugger ,take care man -- dankity-dank

P

Prodigal Son

Bump.... anyone know how many lives this cat has?

Missing you out there mate!

S

Stackin Paper

Yeah moggggys man, where ya been at?

Just dropped some of the A11 and NLxG13/Widow that you gifted me long time ago.

F

fuzzy

Where you at Moggs?Been a while.Hope everything is going well. peace,Fuzzy

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Hmmm last contact I had was Dec 1st and he was telling me he was pretty disillusioned with Canna sites these days. Now that email addy is gone and no response to his others.

Any of you Londoners live close by and know the silly sod? Go round his flat and ring him up. Tell the dirty bastid to get online cause peeps are asking about him everywhere.

YJ

S

Stackin Paper

Hmmm last contact I had was Dec 1st and he was telling me he was pretty disillusioned with Canna sites these days. Now that email addy is gone and no response to his others.

Any of you Londoners live close by and know the silly sod? Go round his flat and ring him up. Tell the dirty bastid to get online cause peeps are asking about him everywhere.

YJ

Quita a way from london does moggggys live, more midlands me thinks.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Thanks SP but I wasn't wanting to pin it down too close in open forum. I know EXACTLY where he lives, but it's a VERY long drive from New Mexico (not to mention the boat ride).

YJ

H

Husbandnwife420

wancome MOGGGGYS enjoy your stay on the farm lots of grate peps here sounds like youll fit right in iv heard grate things about your A11 sounds realy interesting do u have any pics to look at thanks hw420

S

Stackin Paper

Thanks SP but I wasn't wanting to pin it down too close in open forum. I know EXACTLY where he lives, but it's a VERY long drive from New Mexico (not to mention the boat ride).

YJ

So do i bro, thats why i put Midlands and not exactly where he lives, Midlands is the whole middle of uk so no pinning it down on open forum as you so put it.

B

BrandNew2THIS

I love your intro. I too am not interested in a site with drama. This forum seems super peacefull and If your looking for someone to chat with dont hesitate to pm me. I am up all hours and love to talk so if your interested hit me up. I wont give you the shark tank mentallity.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Well he surfaced for air again tonight. Seems he's rebuilding his loft and sealing all the cracks. Maybe he'll check in here soon.

YJ

S

sqounk

Hi Moggggs How ya been?

Well I haven't seen you since the other site crashed!! Thanks for all the help you gave me over there cant wait to catch up!! Sqounk:D

Top Bottom