Lost Most Fan Leaves After Not Watering

• Thread starter mcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcaveman

mcaveman

I normally water every 2-3 days but went 4 because of the fruit flies , well that 4th day made all the sativas loose most of fan leaves , I’m about 5 weeks into flower and the buds still look fine not dry at all. Think I’ll be ok?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I normally water every 2-3 days but went 4 because of the fruit flies , well that 4th day made all the sativas loose most of fan leaves , I’m about 5 weeks into flower and the buds still look fine not dry at all. Think I’ll be ok?
Welp just keep going now

C

Cannibal Joe

Those fan leaves where the solar panels that your plant need to mature the collitas.No they won't be okay in the since that they will not reach their true potential.Those flies aren't flies . More likely they are Fungus Gnats and you have larve eating the tender new roots of your plants . Clean your grow out and get an spray bomb to treat for Gnats

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Those fan leaves where the solar panels that your plant need to mature the collitas.No they won't be okay in the since that they will not reach their true potential.Those flies aren't flies . More likely they are Fungus Gnats and you have larve eating the tender new roots of your plants . Clean your grow out and get an spray bomb to treat for Gnats
Gnats are not bad when you know what a wet dry cycle is...they wont reach potential but can still get some ok smoke

Top Bottom