lost my kodiak gold thuderfuck seeds got lost

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

hey cats I lost my kodiak gold I have a lavender cutting but the seeds were lost in my south american adventure does anyone have any of the pure Kodiak gold seeds ?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Might be able to help you out I've just got to get in contact with an old friend..

R

Reeferman

Its sad for me to loose the kodiak as I have had it since the 80's sucks if anyone has it that would be great .
thanks married to marry ~RM~

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That Kodiak Gold was a yieldin biatch and would totally get me gigglin like s school girl

Tex

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hey cats I lost my kodiak gold I have a lavender cutting but the seeds were lost in my south american adventure does anyone have any of the pure Kodiak gold seeds ?

dont know if its pure but they say kodiac gold on the packet , and i think my mate has some to , from our other mate , let me know

R

Reeferman

If they say kodiak they are like f-16-f-18 depending when you bought em my most inbred lines , I will trade you harmony for them lemon larry og kush x lemmon thai ??? Love potion burmese etc and when I make more with my cutt I will give you some back
~RM~

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
If they say kodiak they are like f-16-f-18 depending when you bought em my most inbred lines , I will trade you harmony for them lemon larry og kush x lemmon thai ??? Love potion burmese etc and when I make more with my cutt I will give you some back
~RM~

no probs mate . i will sendum you , good job really cause i was gonna plant um strait into 12 12 no veg and no mums ,save the hodiak save the world lol .....
i will check with the man i got them from , as i am sure he had more packs .....
glad i can help m8 .
its shit when you loose your strains ,
some stable stuff there reef , i thought it was a type error when they said f15s on the c99 ...

H

hygrade

that is alot of generations. i am just starting to learn about genetics,if you don't mind me asking,what are the benefits of inbreeding that far? thanks,hygrade

R

Reeferman

There is no advantage to inbreeding that far some strains are more effected than others I have just had the strain for so long that it just kinda happened that way it was I f-5-f6 when I got them seeds from kodiak in 89 this was the first time I ever saw a darkening system .
RM

H

hygrade

i see,thank you for answering.good luck to you on getting it back.

C

chuck the highker

Yo Reef,
Did you get some KG to work with?
Also I remember you asking for Cream Sodica, did that ever pan out?
CTH

S

sh2ft2

Reeferman i dont know if you are still looking for the Kodiak Gold are not but there is a pack that i know that has been stored correctly. Since the day they were recieved they were put inside of a honey jar with rice to suck up the moisture that then was placed inside a porcelain airtight locking lid jar that was then placed in the fridge. Let me know. :)

D

Dubsta

Damn and zoo saves the day once again! This is one strain ive always wanted, i tryed it way back and was amazed! If u get these Reef please make some more and pass them my way! :D

R

Reeferman

Hey guys I have found 500-600 in holland I have found mostly everything I was missing I forgot about a huge stash of seeds I had in europe I have lost nothing .
RM

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Reef, Short term memory loss !!:) It does happen to us all !!! Nice to see you found what you need , bro !!! monkey5

B

biggs

Hey guys I have found 500-600 in holland I have found mostly everything I was missing I forgot about a huge stash of seeds I had in europe I have lost nothing .
RM

dang man. hope some day i've got that many seeds to forget about lol. good news you haven't lost anything you want to work with. keep up the stella job mate.:cool0010:

C

chuck the highker

RM

In a Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane voice, "Good Newhzs!!!":beer

C

chuck the highker

Reef,
Are you going to do anything with Cream Sodica? Also is Blue Thunder gonna make a comeback?
CTH

Latest posts

Top Bottom