Lost On My Veg. Humidity Problem?

• Thread starter Groovysolid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Groovysolid

Not sure what’s going on...
Clones 3 weeks of growth. Have them on a strict nut schedule just Buddha grow and cal-mag. Having a humidity issue now so I’m leaning towards that. If anyone has ever dealt with this before any help would be appreciated

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Clones 3 weeks of growth. Have them on a strict nut schedule just Buddha grow and cal-mag. Having a humidity issue now so I’m leaning towards that. If anyone has ever dealt with this before any help would be appreciated
What's your "humidity issue?" What is your temp? What is the EC/pH of the strict nutrient regimen you're feeding. What are your runoff readings? Have you ever used a VPD chart to guide your environmental conditions while in your propagation/veg room?

G

Groovysolid

What's your "humidity issue?" What is your temp? What is the EC/pH of the strict nutrient regimen you're feeding. What are your runoff readings? Have you ever used a VPD chart to guide your environmental conditions while in your propagation/veg room?
no I don’t have any of those things. I’m assuming I have a humidity issue because it seems dry. Temp is 78F the nutrient doesn’t seem to be an issue, neither does my temp. So I’m leaning towards a humidity issue as I can’t pin point it to anything else. I’m not growing commercially just personally wich is why I refer to the site for tips and advice on how to deal with certain ailments on plants.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

no I don’t have any of those things. I’m assuming I have a humidity issue because it seems dry. Temp is 78F the nutrient doesn’t seem to be an issue, neither does my temp. So I’m leaning towards a humidity issue as I can’t pin point it to anything else. I’m not growing commercially just personally wich is why I refer to the site for tips and advice on how to deal with certain ailments on plants.

Go to WalMart and buy one of these. Monitor your temps and humidity and get yourself a VPD chart and see how they compare to a proper environment
https://www.walmart.com/ip/AcuRite-...28GWEr39IMBp2vhmD_7jjyBox7Dc3C-QaAjSNEALw_wcB

Madbud

Madbud

Stick a couple wet sponges on your fan to up the humidity, but i guess those burnt leaves are nitrogen. What’s the soil?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Try taking photos with your grow lights off. It really makes it hard to tell. I find even under my quantum boards it can be deceiving. I was going to be a smart ass and say your problem was you are growing plants under burple lighting lol but people get it done with them so I shouldn’t laugh too loud. Really though, it’s hard to see what’s going on with those lights on.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Try taking photos with your grow lights off. It really makes it hard to tell. I find even under my quantum boards it can be deceiving. I was going to be a smart ass and say your problem was you are growing plants under burple lighting lol but people get it done with them so I shouldn’t laugh too loud. Really though, it’s hard to see what’s going on with those lights on.

You can also just use a large piece of cardboard as a shade and take pics with your flash on. Do it all the time when I'm trying to get a few quick shots without light interference at the indoor spots

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You can also just use a large piece of cardboard as a shade and take pics with your flash on. Do it all the time when I'm trying to get a few quick shots without light interference at the indoor spots

Good call on the light shade. For me my light footprint is my canopy footprint so i would need a three sided shield lol. What I mean is I have quantum board led lighting consisting of 9 boards placed so that they physically cover the canopy.

G

Groovysolid

Thanks everyone! I shade it and take a photo and post. It’s just one clone as the other two have straightened right out

Top Bottom