Lots Of Weird Things About My 2 Girls.ex, Tiny But Thick Sugar Leaves And Weird Looking Buds W/pics

• Thread starter hiimjohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ignignokt

Ignignokt

uhm - too late in the cycle. The absolute best from that point is cut and hanging the entire plant upside down and watch the mites flee, as that ain't desired smoke while they are present. Its damage control and eradication if you plan any cycle soon or within any possible dormant period the female mites are known to assume. I did see ( here ) a recommendation from @DrMcSkunkins that was what I thought the final solution for mite infestation, however I noted in that thread my concerns about the method. I haven't found it necessary to use that protocol as yet.

H

hiimjohn

uhm - too late in the cycle. The absolute best from that point is cut and hanging the entire plant upside down and watch the mites flee, as that ain't desired smoke while they are present. Its damage control and eradication if you plan any cycle soon or within any possible dormant period the female mites are known to assume. I did see ( here ) a recommendation from @DrMcSkunkins that was what I thought the final solution for mite infestation, however I noted in that thread my concerns about the method. I haven't found it necessary to use that protocol as yet.
Hey man, I just wanna say thanks so much for your time tonight, learned quite alot. I'll probably be more active in the next couple of months since my grow quality has gone downhills, I hope you can help me out in the soon to come threads made by me. Thanks man

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I've been doing my research on these little bastard's and have a few questions.
- prevention??(I know it's not 100%)
- would spraying the foliage with ph'd water (tops/underside) everyday/everyother day help?
- sns217? Good or waste of money?

I'm going to run a 8-10" fan blowing up towards the top and of course a few clip fans for proper air movement.this should help to correct?

This is the thread I referenced. I'm not sure how to link it properly. A bit late for me. I wish ya the best, and I think you can find good direction here.

Dan789

Dan789

After the first time anyone gets mites on their grow, it's a big learning opportunity. Next grow you'll be keeping an eye out for any thing odd happening to your leaves. It's part of my routine, look over the plants, turn over a few leafs to look at the backs, if you see nothing odd, pass them by. If you do see something going on, then you can pull those leaves magnify them and watch to see if there's any movement. Then you'll start reading and finding out methods to make you grow less attractive. Once they're affecting the buds, that battles over, sorry to say.
As far as what to use next time, there's got to be lots of info on previous posts for bugs and what to do. Also wipe down with a bleach solution all of your tent or grow space, floors included, wearing all the protective gear, goggles and stuff.

Top Bottom