Louie XIII OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lordjin

lordjin

So keeping the mad tradition of OG and feminine beauty going...
Carlyjournaltitle

I really can't forget that I'm a hardcore OG grower... even with distractions like these.

So here we go. Back at it.
Louie xiii og in dual monster plant system 2

Kick your shoes off, sit back, and relax. You're in it for the long haul... and live and in real time this time.
Louie xiii og in dual monster plant system 3

Acquired some fine, fine OG genetics from Progressive Options again.
Louie xiii og in dual monster plant system 4

Get ready to rock. No errors this time.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

never seen louis flowers...this will be interesting for sure...i know where to get cuts so this will be cool to get an idea off of...i seen another thread of ur tahoes and u killd it..im sure ull do the same here...

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Go for it, Lordjin. If this thread is half as good as your last, all us subscribers are in for a treat.

(most likely, it'll be even better)

lordjin

lordjin

never seen louis flowers...this will be interesting for sure...i know where to get cuts so this will be cool to get an idea off of...i seen another thread of ur tahoes and u killd it..im sure ull do the same here...

Thanks. This will be interesting for me, too. First time growing Louie, but have smoked and loved it plenty in my day.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im in for the long haul.. keeping my eye on the louie as well. been wanting her for a little while but now have a great source. good luck brother jin

joeca1i

joeca1i

Whose naming ganj,after some doosh from france?Or is it the breeder,growers name,that spread the cuts around.

lordjin

lordjin

Whew! Thanks, everyone!

Little Louie doing fine.
DSCN0014

Got a little droopage on the big clone, though. I've seen this kind of 'planting stress' with delicate OG's when I start a grow in hot weather.
DSCN0013

lordjin

lordjin

Thanks, gentle growers. Sorry about missing a day, but it's still quite boring while the clones root.

At day 3 big Louie is starting to spring back. She never stopped growing throughout her droop.
DSCN0006

And little Louie looking happy as a clam.
DSCN0007

lordjin

lordjin

OMG! THC Farmers! Please forgive my long absence! I've been writing my ass off at Green Gurlz and... what? Oh, that's the blog I've been famously promising for so long! It's finally here, and it's going really well. Please have a look!
ChrissyHeaderIMG

And the plants... well, they've come a long way since I last updated. Again, apologies.
DSCN0001

DSCN0006

DSCN0004

stutter

stutter

geeeez jin you have really been neglecting this thread buddy lol

plants are looking great though how about that stretch. crazy

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Welcome back Jin, glad to see you didn't completely abandon us over here! Looking forward to some quality pictures coming from this thread again!

-Meeks

Top Bottom