LovaLova First Grow Thread...Bubblegum, POG, Sensi Star

• Thread starter Mr.LovaLova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

beautiful grow!!! what seed company did you go with for the bubblegum??? just had some super frosted pot of gold.. that shit should turn out dank.. south..

M

Mr.LovaLova

South the bubblegum I have is a clone that I got from a buddy of mine in Massachusets, it is suppose to have come from the original bubblegum plant that originated in Indiana. I am not impressed with the POG as of yet, but it has another month to pack on the weight ... but so far the bubblegum is where its at!

S

sickboy

I had a couple questions about the bubblegum... Hope I'm not imposing by asking. I have a bunch of bg clones in veg right now and I keep hearing that they stretch quite a bit in flowering. Mine are just a hair short of a foot tall. They've been topped (fimmed) and await the bloom bloom room, I was just trying to get them a little bigger. I run two 4' tables with a 75 gallon res for each under a 1000w HPS each. If I through 16 plants under each thousand watter right now, can I still hit 2lbs? Thats only 2oz a plant. If I was only gonna put 12 plants under each 1000, how big would you let them get before flipping them to get that same 2lbs? They'll be in 1.75 gall pots w a 4" rockwool cube and hydroton. I also use the GH line up, so thats kind of why I ask you, cuz you have a similar thing going on. How long do you let yours go for? I've heard 8, 9, and 10 weeks. Any opinion?

M

Malachi

16 plants under each light you would only need an oz a plant to get 2lbs. I am growing bubblegum right now and I can get like 1 1/2-2oz oz per plant on a 7 day veg. They do like to stretch in flowering. You can expect your height to double in flowering. I would flip them now.

S

sickboy

Just to clear things up, I meant two lbs per light (4lbs total). I'm on the back end of clearing up a cal-mag deficiency which I believe may have temporarily retarded my growth a little so as soon as they're all the way over that I'll flip em. Have the bubblegum and a handfull of lavender clones that are gonna be running together. Now I'm just hoping they'll finish within a couple days of each other.
Thanks for the tip, Malachi.

M

Malachi

Just to clear things up, I meant two lbs per light (4lbs total). I'm on the back end of clearing up a cal-mag deficiency which I believe may have temporarily retarded my growth a little so as soon as they're all the way over that I'll flip em. Have the bubblegum and a handfull of lavender clones that are gonna be running together. Now I'm just hoping they'll finish within a couple days of each other.
Thanks for the tip, Malachi.

2 pounds per light is obtainable, but I would shoot for 1 to 1/2 for your first grow with the strain. The bubblegum cut that I have is a slow feeder at first and then she really likes to gobble up the nutes in the peak of flowering. It will take a couple of runs to get he dialed in, but when you do you should be able to yield a couple elbows off of a light, she is a consistant yielder.

Top Bottom