• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mgpilot

MMmmm DAT LOOKS GOOD brooooo
is dat what the bud is called?

capegrower

capegrower

organic ferts, soil grown, well flushed. strain is love potion #1 from reeferman seeds

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Love Potion #1...so nice smoke report later
DUDE! I have not seen this in literally 8 years. That was the first herb I ever hit I got the 9 though. But that pheno is the spitting image of what I had its got those blood red hairs and that specific nug structure. Glad to see there are people still running her out. Alot of the old skool funk has been dying out. I dont even think Reeferman sells seeds anymore.:(

capegrower

capegrower

DUDE! I have not seen this in literally 8 years. That was the first herb I ever hit I got the 9 though. But that pheno is the spitting image of what I had its got those blood red hairs and that specific nug structure. Glad to see there are people still running her out. Alot of the old skool funk has been dying out. I dont even think Reeferman sells seeds anymore.:(

sure he does

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Just dropped an old original pack. Five out of ten germed and are up. About 4 weeks in veg right now. Have wanted to run these for a while.
Thats whats up, you should post pics when you start running it out. Good luck on the pheno hunt!

johnursery

johnursery

If its an original pack im hoping you get the skittles pheno, the lemon pledge pheno or the rootbeer pheno from one of them...man those were the days!

pugliese63

pugliese63

I've heard the rootbeer pheno is really special. I'm actually looking forward to the males as much as the females. I've got a pheno of one of my favorite hybrids, Colombian/White Widow X Nevil's Haze, that's insane. I've been wanting to hit her with something that would possibly bring out more of her Colombian side. Will definitely be making f2's of Love Potion as well. The f2's should have some really great selections.

Along with LP I've also got Ultimate Chem 2011, Goji OG and Beverly Hillbillies (SFV OG Kush X (SFV OG Kush x Appalachia) vegging. These will definitely be getting a little LP pollen and vice versa. This should be a fun project. Will post some pics once things get interesting.

johnursery

johnursery

The rootbeer pheno is special but leans more to the aG-13 side, very potent and had a faster finishing time so it was prefered by some but the lemon pledge pheno and the skittles pheno took a little longer but way worth it IMO and if your wanting more SMCG then that would be the way i would go...heres hoping you get a very special male and female or one or the other

Top Bottom