For Sale Love Potion #69

• Thread starter LuckySeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuckySeedCo

LuckySeedCo

Garlic Sherbert x Lucky7s

Feminized- a frosty & potent treat with some phenos turning purple.

$4.50 per seed + $6 shipping.

20200806 081741
20200806 081725
20200806 081647
20200806 081703

Germination of hemp seeds is illegal in many countries. Seeds are intended for novelty, souvenir, and collectable purposes only and should only be germinated in countries in which it is legal to do so. Lucky Seed Co will accept no responsiblity for anyone who does not comply with local laws. Any information provided is for educational purposes and not intended for illegal use. SEEDS LISTED ON THIS PAGE CONTAIN LESS THAN 0.03% THC. ALL SEEDS ARE HEMP SEEDS BY LAW.

unouwant269

unouwant269

Hello does garlic sherbert or lucky 7's when heat pressed produce alot of rosin? If they do not and you know a better strain to achieve these expectations with please if you dont mind give me greater knowledge to make my best purchase efforts to obtain my medically needed rosin, ty

LuckySeedCo

LuckySeedCo

While I do own plates, I've actually never pressed either. Not yet anyways. They are both very frosty plants so I dont think you will have an issue but there are a lot of factors that play into yield. I'm not sure which strain is best as I just squeeze what I got but I know a lot of people make bubble hash or press kief which might be another option for you at the cost of more work.

unouwant269

unouwant269

U dont feel rosin is the top dog thing u get from any particular tree strain u might have the chance to encounter??!

unouwant269

unouwant269

I mean its the plants tastes and delights u get outta any tree i guess youd call it its essence,,,

Top Bottom