Love Potion for Plants Nutrients

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

we are getting alot of feedback now that the product has been out a few months. if vegging for longer than 2 wks, cal-mag should be used, or switch to bloom formula. we top out @1600 ppms, week 5. my outdoor turned out extra resinous, using LP, so im happy. 3 buds renders scissors useless,lol

B

Bubz

Great info...Thanks..was planning on switching nutes when my foxfire 3pack formula runs out soon and def gonna try this

B

bigbag

yes we are coming out with an organic granular, liquid and foliar spray...

P

paulycali

yes we are coming out with an organic granular, liquid and foliar spray...

Right on bigbag!

I have the Love Potion Line. I will be testing it out on my next cycle. Cant wait. Hope they turn out as great as i was told. Supposed to be a great product. Well see. I def want that foliar spray. I am going to see if i can aquire it. Should be able to get it before i start my next cycle. Need the whole line for sure. I will give you farmers some feedback on what i think about the Love Potion Line

Peace out farmers :)

L

loveremovalmach

Right on bigbag!

I have the Love Potion Line. I will be testing it out on my next cycle. Cant wait. Hope they turn out as great as i was told. Supposed to be a great product. Well see. I def want that foliar spray. I am going to see if i can aquire it. Should be able to get it before i start my next cycle. Need the whole line for sure. I will give you farmers some feedback on what i think about the Love Potion Line

Peace out farmers :)
anything to do with reeferman count me out...

Top Bottom