Love the Cold Weather! Anyone else with me?

• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Cooling 1200 watts in a tent, in a garage thats not completely insulated is not fun.. Even with the 6500btu a/c.. Currently its a snap to reach 79-80f and when the lights off 65-60f.

Before the a/c would have to come on and bring it down constantly. I would run mine on economy mode so it was not running 24/7 and only as it sensed higher than dialed in temps.

Right now I am enjoying the cool comfort.. Anyone else with me or hating it right now?

S

Silica

I have been living in the tropics for most of the year so im hating the cold now but its certainly better for indoor growing for sure.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I'm a die hard snowboarder, so i love the cold weather. This time of year always makes me happy; the snow starts falling in the hills, football starts, and its harvest time for outdoor crops. :)

Plus the temps in my rooms are all in the mid 70's with lights on and no AC; anyone's gotta love that.

B

Buddy Flowers

had to turn the radiant floor heat on in my garden...love it cheers

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I live in Portland Oregon, It rains pretty much everyday after October. Cold and Wet. I trade A/C for Dehumidifying in summer and vise versa in Fall. Still cheaper running just the dehuye.
Now when I lived in Summit Co. Colorado, that is a different story. Up there we had a short summer, then snow, then the mud season. I still prefer Co. weather to Or. weather anyday.
Sorry for the quick hi-jack. It is sad how people move in and out of Summit Co. I went back after a few years of living there. I could not hardly find anyone I knew. Went from a hundred friends to maybe 5 that still live there. Now it is no fun for me to go there.

A

antimatter

Its 0 celcius out right now and will be hitting -15 to -20 celcius this winter for a few weeks which makes me wish I was somewhere else for a good part of the year...Its good for indoor though almost to good combined with some of the cheapest electricity you could ever ask for...

420blunts

will try to run 2 or 3 or 4 600's with no ac with night temps dropping to 50F - 60F. really hope i can do 4

Top Bottom