Lovin The Organic Girls

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

Hey Farmers,

Thought i'd throw up a few pics of what's in the tent right now. I'm at about day 50 running ROLS in 3 gallon tall pots. Fed only with SST - Nutrient Tea - AACT and good old RO water. I ran two of the girls with Buildasoils's soil mix just to check it out side by side and gotta say was fairly impressed. So far I like my mix a little better but would not hesitate to use or recommend it.

Strains running

A-Dub Killer by Franchise
Animal Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Docs by Archive
Ultrabrite by Thunderfudge C/O @ShroomKing = Thanks brother

On with the show

A-Dub Killer
Lovin the organic girls

Lovin the organic girls 2

Lovin the organic girls 3

Animal Cookies
Lovin the organic girls 4

Lovin the organic girls 5

Lovin the organic girls 6

Docs
Lovin the organic girls 7

Lovin the organic girls 8

Lovin the organic girls 9

Ultrabrite
Lovin the organic girls 15

Lovin the organic girls 16

Lovin the organic girls 17

Lovin the organic girls 18

Glue #4
Lovin the organic girls 10

Lovin the organic girls 11

Lovin the organic girls 12

Lovin the organic girls 13

Lovin the organic girls 14

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@slap14 Looking very very nice bro!

Im at day 10 with my run. Same strains, but Im running the adk#2 and the #5 too. So you kept adk2?

Im stoked!
@thunderfudge

S

slap14

@ShroomKing

"So you kept adk2?"

Yea still have the ADK #5 but only had room for the ADK #2 this time around. Since the ADK #2 is a little more potent I went with her. I think you're going to enjoy all those girls in about 55 days or so. I sent you a PM hit me up when you can

@thunderfudge Thanks for the words, lovin the Ultrabrite. I'll post up more pics when harvest time gets here.

Slap

S

slap14

Damn man. It all looks amazing, but that shot of the adub under the sun is bad ass.

Very nice bro.
Peace

Very much appreciated my friend, hope things are going well.

I snuck a little nug of the Ultrabrite after she dried but before the cure and dude she hits nice and hard. When she was getting trimmed with filters going you could smell her all the way to the driveway of the house, just crazy.I thought the glue had some stink but nothing compared the the Ultrabrite. I think she's going to be some great meds when that cure is done.

Thanks again King

Slap

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Very much appreciated my friend, hope things are going well.

I snuck a little nug of the Ultrabrite after she dried but before the cure and dude she hits nice and hard. When she was getting trimmed with filters going you could smell her all the way to the driveway of the house, just crazy.I thought the glue had some stink but nothing compared the the Ultrabrite. I think she's going to be some great meds when that cure is done.

Thanks again King

Slap

It's my pleasure friend. I knew she was special from even before I flowered her. Every single person around here that got some of the Ultrabrite, keeps asking for more. Lol.

Hold on to her for me. I have 4 more seeds of UB and maybe I can find a boy and we can F2 her.
Until then...
Peace

Top Bottom