Low Budget Grow

• Thread starter u3HepBeHH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrenchOG

FrenchOG

Do you check the pH and ppm of your water?

We call cannabis WEED for a reason. It acts like weed in your backyard. Its better to have less quality/yield than a dead plant. So just give it what you think it needs without giving yourself a stroke. It's a plant after all. Happy growing!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I looks 2 me you are feeding that seedling, it looks like your leaves are starting 2burn, do not feed seedlings wait 2 day 20 or 25, if you are growing autos use half amount of food as there root systems are delicate. SNOLEPERD

U

u3HepBeHH

I think that was magnesium deficiency. I feed them with biobizz grow 0.75ml per liter every watering (3 4 days) . Is it too much?

U

u3HepBeHH

I may overfeed them because of the deficiency they had and now I want to prevent deficiencies but may hurt them.

Enforcer

Enforcer

IMO, just give her water for the next couple weeks. Your medium has nutes in it that are made available to the plant every time you water. If you add nutes to the water, you could cause to high a concentration in the medium, resulting in a nutrient lockout. It looks like you locked out Calcium and Magnesium in the beginning, and the Magnesium spray temporarily corrected the interveinal chlorosis. But like @Buzzer777 said, you’re not out of the woods yet.

U

u3HepBeHH

Hahah :D buzzzer u always came up with funny gifs . Im not freaking out. Just a bit sad . I had other expectations

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hahah :D buzzzer u always came up with funny gifs . Im not freaking out. Just a bit sad . I had other expectations
Hahhah..I collect them..
Never be sad..all growing is LEARNING!..You will be amazed at what you can and WILL achieve..(you look all set for liftoff now..just keep watching and no killing with too much love.)
Pot leaf

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I don't remember if it's an auto or a photo..If an Auto..it will bloom when it wants to, and if a Photo..you decide when by changing the light cycle to 12 on and 12 off..makes the plants think winter is on the way with shorter days.

If an auto..it is genetically programmed to begin flowering at a certain point (I don't grow autos myself).

Flowering a photo is grower's choice..usually depends on height (stretched height) that is desired..
I always wait until the plant is sexually mature before flipping and you MUST make sure that you are flowering a female..especially with other plants near by..

No offense, but It sounds like you need to do a bunch more reading before going on (nutes, flowering, etc)..
We will all help along the way..but your understanding of the basics is needed to provide you with proper assistance.

BTW: sexual maturity is achieved when you see alternating nodes..like this:
Alternating nodes

U

u3HepBeHH

I read a lot . Its auto and I know it will autoflower without changing the light cycle. But i ask how long will it veg its about 20 days from poped up the soil .

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I read a lot . Its auto and I know it will autoflower without changing the light cycle. But i ask how long will it veg its about 20 days from poped up the soil .
It will veg until it is ready to flower..simple as that!
Not supposed to post links here..but there's is a great site with TONs of free to download Weed books..everything from history to growing to consuming etc..If you want the addy..just PM me so I can stay within the rules.

Top Bottom