Low budget ten plant grow

• Thread starter uberstuber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

uberstuber

Hello, I have a wide varieties of strains. Skunk #1, Trash, Bubble Gum, GOO, Panama Punch, and 911 (OG kush X skunk). I bought them 15 days ago from the colfax collective. I have them under a 400w mh powered by a dimmable lumatek. I have them in 2 gallon pots with a 40% coco, 40% black gold, 20% perlite mix. They will be transplanted once more into either 3 or 5 gallon smart pots. I water them with water from my over-crowded aquarium mixed with a splash of earth juice catalyst which was left over from my veggie garden. I also water them with 10ml/G of CNS-17. I switch on and off between these two. 6 days ago I tied them down. I love tying plants down it is crucial i believe. Check out how bushy these 19 day old clones are.

420king-MASSES

post some pics brotha i wanna see what ya got going on

U

uberstuber

pics problems

Ya I am slacking. i am embarrassed to admit I don't know how to make the pictures able to upload. It is telling me that the file size is too large... Can anyone explain to me how to do this. I guess I could click that support button on upper right... hmmm... maybe tommorrow... One Solution's Romulan has me floored.
Anyway, I have pics that will be up soon. As for my girls, they are looking nice. I put them in 5 gallon smartpots with some coco, black gold soli, i forgot to add perlite unfortunately, and some very gourmet bacteria was added that was purchased from a good source. So hopefully my roots will be nice, so far they looked excellent when I transplanted them couple days ago. I live in norcal and the weather is so nice that i have been using the halide in the sky as much as i can. I put them out at break of dawn. 400 watt mh kicks on at midnight and goes until i wake up. I tied the plants down when they were about ten inches tall. (Which was at least a weak ago). I apologize for the lack of pics, I know that is what interests people. If anyone has nutrient tips or anything let me know. They will be moved to an indoor room this weekend and put under a 600 watt and 2 400 watt hps's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom