low humidity in veg room

• Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackcat

Hi all,
Veg room sitting @ 25%rh.. No in or out, co2 @ 800ppm and temps are ok but still too high for low rh. Don't think co2 is working at these low humidity levels. I can't afford a gh humidifier till next run. I have an xtra fogmaster jr. Does anyone hink it is a good idea for me to rig it up on a timer to blow ro water on my plantsmultiple times a day? I just emptied out a litre out of the fogmaster onto plants and around veg room and it raised rh to 60%. I was thinking if I do this a few times a day and also have the othe fogmaster setup on a timer for short bursts I can make do.. They don't look happy with low rh...slow growth generally droopy plants. I know all about VPD and have seen how temps of 90F combined with 80% rh can skyrocket growth especially in veg and of course co2... Hate not growing at top of my game due to lack of funds for climate eqquipment... Soon...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I found this problem in my small veg cab when running the lights 24/7. No c02 though. I switched to 18/6 and the rH rose with the dark period and stayed most the way through the light period. went from 30 to between 55-68.

my .02

B

blackcat

I found this problem in my small veg cab when running the lights 24/7. No c02 though. I switched to 18/6 and the rH rose with the dark period and stayed most the way through the light period. went from 30 to between 55-68.

my .02

Thx, good tip. I'm on 24/0 and was thinkin of going to 18/6 ... GoTta rig up the heater tho hopefully it don't dry the room out too much

J

Jalisco Kid

If the fogmaster is throwing to much you could rig up a cloth around it. At times I am curing the humidity get to low and my 707's throw out too much for a small area. I put a a frame ladder over the faran and then put a sheet on the ladder. Set a timer for 1/2 min on 10 off. Kept it at 60% when it was 20% rh outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom