low leaves yellow, need advice

• Thread starter rikeoffc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rikeoffc

rikeoffc

hello, 2 days ago I posted about a problem that soil stays wet. I got my answer and now I need help in one more thing. low leaves have been like this for a while already. I'm new to growing and wanna know if this is normal or not. Also I would appreciate your opinions on how well this is growing. I'm using Flora Trio nutrients. thank you all in advance. It's Autofem Tutankhamon (needs 2.5 months to grow) and is about 36 days old. about 20cm in height

Low leaves yellow need advice
Low leaves yellow need advice 2
Low leaves yellow need advice 3
Low leaves yellow need advice 4
rikeoffc

rikeoffc

one more question, how many times should I feed her with Flora Trio? every watering? or once in every 2 watering

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
he meant in the new pot with soil to add perlite to it for help with holding air and drainage..
20 litres is around 5 gallon, a bit small.. but you can do it in that if your not comfortable with transplanting.
the yellow leaves if say is from your overwatering, we’ll see over the next few days..

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

he meant in the new pot with soil to add perlite to it for help with holding air and drainage..
20 litres is around 5 gallon, a bit small.. but you can do it in that if your not comfortable with transplanting.
the yellow leaves if say is from your overwatering, we’ll see over the next few days..
I'm afraid to transplant from 20L because it's my first time growing. I doubt it's from overwatering because I water once in a week because soil stays wet for long. can you teach me how to add perlite without damaging roots?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it might be a 5 gallon pot, but it is only half full. transplant to a pot full of soil. full up to almost the top.
transplant when soil is dry!
it’ll be easier, and yes soil will fall away as there is not enough roots yet to hold it together, so be careful and quick no matter what happens than water after., if you do transplant

rikeoffc

rikeoffc

your fear of transplanting should be outweighed by a fear of killing her
Okay I just read on some forums that 12 L is enough for autofems and mine is in 20L 2/3 full with soil, I’m more afraid of killing her with transplanting to be honest so i’ll think about that. Thank you guys. Also I wanted to ask how often should i feed her with flora trio? And is the size too small for 1 month?

Top Bottom