Low odor strain and other descriptions

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
capegrower

capegrower

Out of reefermans stash can I get an idea of what strain would be low odor? a nice sativa dominant strain with low odor would be perfect
thanks

Lighting up some of refeermans gypsy kiss... old skool

N

Nirrity

Basicly any RM landrace-based sativa hybrid has low odor

R

Reeferman

Exactly nirrity on the indica side I am releasing a new strain called " heavy " its low in odor heavy in stone and heavy duty in weight .
That will be ready by fall time .
Reef

N

Nirrity

Guys you are hunting for ghosts! RM has released over 200 hybrids, and all of them were nice... This is the connoisseur path of a real cannabis aficionado. Don't became lusty cannabis collectors. There will always be something that we missed from the past, but I think Reef keep a true gems for future. I also have something to miss (Punto Roja X VB and Manga Rosa X Nepalese in particular) but I think if these hybrids are real worthy they'll see the light of the day sometime again. Place yourself at RM side, and I just think you'll realise it's quite tiresome to read over and over again endless asking to release one of these 200+ hybrids :)
I mean no offense, just IMHO...
All the best to all!

N

Nirrity

Sorry wyattthewiteboi as I said I mean no offense it wasn't about your post, just maybe inspired by your post :) Good lick with Gypsy's, perhaps you should PM Zoolander I saw 5 packs of Phnom Penh in his collection LOL perhaps he has Gypsy's as well, Good luck!

capegrower

capegrower

gypsy kiss

lol... thats what Im smoking right now

now i want a nice sativa to compliment the GK...

R

Reeferman

I am working a new commercial strain called heavy is a 42 day heavy indica plant that has low odor and produces footballs on tables .
Reef

R

Reeferman

It is already in veg for seed production ! so it will be 3 month and mosca can test fly her !

Top Bottom