Low on temp Gorilla Glue

• Thread starter Newdgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newdgrow

Newdgrow

Gorilla Glue. Week 6??? In flowering. I didn't write down a schedule. Total newb. But, Daytime temperature not going over 78F humidity under 50. Night when lights out dropping to 69f give or take 42% humidity give or take. Sometimes it's hard to get the humidity down. Should I have been upping the temperature all around?

Low on temp gorilla glue
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Don't lose fait someone with good growing experience will help you , but if it's worth anything 42rh I think it's a good level for flowering , be patient they helped me when I started good luck

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

Don't lose fait someone with good growing experience will help you , but if it's worth anything 42rh I think it's a good level for flowering , be patient they helped me when I started good luck
I should have said that's when I'm lucky... Humidity has been a PITA to keep consistent. I am wondering if I should be getting the temp up all around.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

I should have said that's when I'm lucky... Humidity has been a PITA to keep consistent. I am wondering if I should be getting the temp up all around.
You might need a small dehumidifier to help out

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

You might need a small dehumidifier to help ou

You might need a small dehumidifier to help out
I have no room in my tent. I put two bowls of baking soda to try and bring humidity down during lights out but no success.... I have the heat and humidifier but I only have a 50 gal dehumidifier that I can place outside the space. It is just not bringing down the level that I want. Any suggestions on a small dehumidifier? Preferably one that is cheap and I need cheap.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

I have no room in my tent. I put two bowls of baking soda to try and bring humidity down during lights out but no success.... I have the heat and humidifier but I only have a 50 gal dehumidifier that I can place outside the space. It is just not bringing down the level that I want.
I put my dehumidifier outside my tent and the tempature in the room where my tent is in and that does the job for me

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

I put my dehumidifier outside my tent and the tempature in the room where my tent is in and that does the job for t

I put my dehumidifier outside my tent and the tempature in the room where my tent is in and that does the job for me
That is exactly what I do... Have my dehumidifier outside but I am thinking I have to move my tent to a place where I can better control the environment. I am working on limited space but I might have to figure something out.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

That is exactly what I do... Have my dehumidifier outside but I am thinking I have to move my tent to a place where I can better control the environment. I am working on limited space but I might have to figure something out.
Yes if you have a space that you can control environment better it will be easier inside the tent. The room my tent is in usually is at about 20-21c and 41-46 RH hope that helps a little. From the little experience I have I quickly learned that the environment your tent is in is just as important as inside your tent

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

The thing about a dehumidifier is the heat it builds up in tent, but I got away from that, take a cap and place on top of exit air on dehumidifier and use a 6 inch flexible duct and place it in front of your air filter you have in your tent for the cannabis smell, it will suck the hot air out and keep RH where you want it. Here's picture of one that I'm not using yet but you get the idea.

Screenshot 20220520 154159
Screenshot 20220520 154214
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I’ll never talk anyone out of trying to improve or stabilize the environment, but I’m not seeing a problem here. Lots of growers would kill to be able to be under 50% at night. Is there some other reason you are worried? Mold showing up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom