Low Ph During P/k Boost In Hugos. Anyine Ever Done It?

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Okay so this is the second time this has happened to me, and i cannot figure out what it is that is causing it exactly. So when i mixed my 1600 ppm feed max feed during flower pretty much week 4. Set my ph to 5.8 and by the morning it has gone down to 4.9 5.1. So i add ph up to 6.0 so if it drops it wont so much come in on day 3 three of the 1600 feed and its in the 7s, some of my ogs (one strain) finicky so didnt think much of it. Started lookinh suuuuper N over dose like all leaves curled down super green, very little to no tip burn so fucken weird ill take a pic tommorow. All the other ogs on that table are doing okay acted weird but bounced back.
Now my gorrilla room 6 lights half of the damn thing is doing the same thing, but only on the half with the a/c the the otherside with the dehumidifier is pretty swoll. So i began to think vpd cause i have two reseviors on the a/c side with no tops. My temps are at about 70 night up to 78 day. Co2 12 1500 ppm, himudity 45-60. Im stumped i flushed multiple times and set new reses looks like imma loose 30% of yield to popcorn, airy buds.

Anyway i was wo dering if anyone has had a problem with low ph day 21 to 30 and had irreversible damage in any hydro, and or rockwool . Thanks in advance. Also i just pulled 2.5 per light out these rooms not even 50 days ago, and had this issue obce before, bad ph meter and fucked a whike table of kosher up. Everything came back but tge finicky girls seem to not. This time even the gorrilla is struggling.

Top Bottom