Low stress training and this happened

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

do I have to take the tie off? Or can I just put some tape over it and let it heal

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
do I have to take the tie off? Or can I just put some tape over it and let it heal
Just let it heal. Duct tape was mentioned for a reason. It is the go to for damage repair.Something about duct tapes glue. I'm old I forget why but I was told no electrical tape. I just harvested 2 plants with similar breaks and the tape stayed on for its life.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

no worries at all, just leave it be..
i broke a two foot long branch off one of my outdoors and she didn’t skip a beat…
breaks happen all the time and you got to it in time..
that sounds terryfing 😂

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Wow a big beautiful women like that and I wouldn’t mind losing a branch or two 😍and do you think it’s okay I used blue masking tape?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Wow a big beautiful women like that and I wouldn’t mind losing a branch or two 😍and do you think it’s okay I used blue masking tape?
ya anything works, just leave it as mentioned all advice from other growers above is correct..
here’s one the broke indoors and i just left it, no support.. it healed and the branch is fine.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you did not snap the branch completely off plant take aloe put in wound and duct tape it back together it may heal may not depending on how bad the break is, when u lst use ur left hand thumb and index finger and hold branch securely at node that will stop it from snapping off, while holding with left hand take right thumb and index finger and move slowly up the branch while gently bending were you want the branch to go, stuff like that happens to the best of us.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Thank you guys for the advice and the reassurance !🙌 , first grow so I didn’t know what to expect from a split like that , I looked up some split stems and some people had it a lot worse and there plant is healthy! With that in mind and the advice everybody gave me I have the confidence that she will recover just fine. Thanks again everybody!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I snapped the main stalk of this plant in half. The arrow shows the direction of the branch. She gave me a nice bud, regardless.

As long as there is still a connection, even if it's just the "bark" of the branch, the plant will carry on.
CBbrokentop 2 28 15

Top Bottom