LOWER LEAVES CURLING DOWN! HELP!

• Thread starter uniquecreations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uniquecreations

uniquecreations

Hey guys! Hope you all doing well.

I have an issue with my plants and any kind of help will be greately appreciated.

So I took 32 clones(amnesia haze) from the store 6 days ago, transplanted them into 3gal pots, used azos, 1tsp/gal of molasses and quarter strenght CANNA RHYZOTONIC(root stimulator) with 2L each.
EC was 0.2 and PH was 6.5
Lights on-25/26 , lights off 20/21 degrees celzius
RH: 50-60%

About a day ago I've noticed that almost on each plant I have 1 lower leaf curling down and dying, but everything else except that looks fine, here are some photos of the girls so you can make better judgement.

And yeah, 6 days ago when I took the clones from the store they were watered that day, and I made a mistake of transplanting the same day and watering each with 2L of water. To me, this looks like they've been slightly overwatered. What's your opinion?

Lower leaves curling down help
Lower leaves curling down help 2
Lower leaves curling down help 3
Lower leaves curling down help 4
Lower leaves curling down help 5
Lower leaves curling down help 6
Lower leaves curling down help 7
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Those pots look like they could use some water. Is that coco?

Just an opinion, i'd say its uneven saturation maybe. The dry leaves have happened to me just like this when i unevenly watered. It could be the leaves reacting to a dry pocket in the soil. Not sure if if this is facts just a theory

uniquecreations

uniquecreations

Those pots look like they could use some water. Is that coco?

Just an opinion, i'd say its uneven saturation maybe. The dry leaves have happened to me just like this when i unevenly watered. It could be the leaves reacting to a dry pocket in the soil. Not sure if if this is facts just a theory

It's soil , not coco, and the medium just looks dry but it's actually really moist. I've been watering every plant slowly and evenly , so it's not one of those reasons for sure , but thanks for the advice anyway.

ozbrit

ozbrit

I'd say it was either too much or too little water. If soil is moist, try letting it dry out and the whole plant then wilts. It's in veg, so no harm will be done. At least you can then take over-watering off the potential list of causes.
More plants suffer from over rather than under watering.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

It's soil , not coco, and the medium just looks dry but it's actually really moist. I've been watering every plant slowly and evenly , so it's not one of those reasons for sure , but thanks for the advice anyway.
So, the other time i seen this was when i was a lil rough with setting in transplants pushed them down in soil to set them and did it a bit rough...

uniquecreations

uniquecreations

I'd say it was either too much or too little water. If soil is moist, try letting it dry out and the whole plant then wilts. It's in veg, so no harm will be done. At least you can then take over-watering off the potential list of causes.
More plants suffer from over rather than under watering.

Yes sir, I totally agree with you, I just think they've been overwatered , as I've mentioned , it's been a week since the last watering so it must be that.

Top Bottom