Lower Leaves Dying Need Help.. Pics

• Thread starter jack mehaulf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jack mehaulf

Hello I am running luCas, head formula 6,9 ratio with RO water and some tap water for extra cal,

I pH at 6.0 to 6.2 at the highest and feed with plenty! Of run off almost everytime I water, witch is once a day,

My plants is veg look super healthy, spotless! But when I put them in flower they develop this problem, the lower leaves start to dry up and die, some look like they are yellowing out a bit before completely dying,

Also my ppm come out to about 700 to 800, and I do keep my coco wet and give plenty of run off,

I test my run off ppm and pH every now and then, recently I tested because I noticed this problem and
it came out to about 1000ppm almost 1100ppm, witch is pretty high so I flused with about half strength nuts brought it down to the 800ppm range,

And my run off pH was about 5.4 to 5.6 , witch is not for sure the mediums pH but still I like to to say closer to 5.8, I believe this is due to the build up of nuts but as I bring my nutrient strength down in the medium I am fairly certain that my pH with rise do to the lack of buffer

J

jack mehaulf

20150730 173043
20150730 173122
20150730 173109
20150730 173205

J

jack mehaulf

I think it is a phosphorus Def.
but I'm not sure how to correct it, or if that forsure is what it is...

I'd really appreciate some good help!
Thaks

J

jack mehaulf

Also some more info,
they are about 30 days info flower,
but the problem showwd up almost the first week of flower.. and it does seem to be spreading,

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I got something like that happening. I believe that you are on the right track with the deficiency. Sorry can't help you more. Hope I gets greener.PpP peace and good vibes

John Weeds

John Weeds

I grow garden vegetables and weeds recently. Please shed a light on... Please see my plants picture attached here... My questions are,

1. Why it is so thin even after 8/9 weeks? Sativa? or less nutrition?
2. Everytime I used neem oil it worries me. What is the proper ratio with water?
3. For surfactant, can I use ASPA 80 (an Amway product for agriculture)? Does anyone used it before?

WIN 20150731 100015
WIN 20150731 102035

Yesterday, I sprayed neem oil under the leaf(may be I should reduce the concentration to 5ml/litre) with liquid handwash. Eventhough, I don't see logic in droplet creating lens effect, but here in India most Farmer I spoke to, they don't water the plants when sun is up already, normally they water it early morning or after/during sunset. I reckon, these on field farmer know something.

Thank you in advance.

J

jack mehaulf

Dude u totally are thread jacking go post some where else,
and that's a sativa if it is thin like that second just read up a little on growing
it's a piece of cake get some soil and plant and water, my problem is a little more complex in coco and it's difficult to figure out so I'm reaching out,
please don't thread jack like u just did ever again, make ur own post...

B

buttercuts

you totally got thread jacked, but hopefully you figured this out. flush and then let them dry out a little. looks like your overwatering!

hermit186

hermit186

Top plants have to much water and not enough of mostly micro minerals. You have it overcrowded and you need to get the air moving down there. Jacks makes a micro mineral mixture called Most, you add in veg cycle just once will help. If your run off PH is in the mid to high 5's your not suffering a ph lock out. The lower limbs produce scanty nugs trim them and open the base of your plants and don't overkill with big fan you will wind wip and that's as bad a nice air flow down there will help a lot. This is an opinion but Cleanliness is next to godlyness and your not godly. You need to flush the salt build up on the edges of your pots dying or dead levees have no place close to extreme moisture they rot mold mildew. Take the clay rocks and add to your drive way. Your supposed to be in coco here. There is a form for clay roasted rocks and you have to clean and bleach them every time best place is in a drive way switch to coco and come back here.

hermit186

hermit186

Number two guy to much water and I recommend you dig a lot of what you have out of that pot till you get to the root ball and refill with coco that's what you are supposed to be using asking questions here. If you have coco is to fine and is holding moisture your plant is being drowned. I understand the shells it stops you from digging holes when you water but if you think they are adding minerals, well if they are they are not in a form your plants can absorb and I think your using to much neem oil and look in the jug your using and see if there are floaters or little feather looking stuff floating in there. If it has anything floating in it you would be better off just using a shotgun for pest control your killing them but your getting the plant to. I use neem oil but check and see how old it is if has been opened and in hot place send all of it to file 13. I use at 1/3 recommend strength at from 10 to 15 day spread. use a mist of fresh ro phed water daily for a while. Don't water until you get a response. Get it a little shade till is responds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom