Lower leaves yellowing and some plants have spots

• Thread starter Celty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I havent given the plants any of the tiger bloom flower nutes only the veg nutes, grow big, and the organic earthworm casting and bat guano, big bloom but i will take your advice on the usage and not to overwater thank you :) it does seem like just giving them a day to dry out and little extra nitrogen helped so I will now be more careful and start a consistent veg nutrient feeding at 1/4 doses.
That much feeding in fresh FFOF would definitely burn my plants at that stage. Every strain is different as far as feeding, just going off of what I have experienced so far.

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Oh ok got it. Still, the soil mix is pretty rich. I would back off the nutes and water per GNick's advice and give it a week. I highly doubt they'll be starving in fresh soil. Good luck!

Celty

Celty

Snapchat 665859631

Just a little update on my plants and they are doing so much better I've even decided to do some slight lst on some and topped 2 others since I will be flowering them very soon. Changing my watering schedule helped drastically thank you for the advice my girls look very happy now 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom