Lower to mid level yellowing

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geralds

geralds

Hi guys,
I have some Stardawg plants in veg at the moment. They’re in coco getting Canna nutes everyday at about 500-570ppm. (1.0-1.2ec) the plants look overall very health but I’ve noticed that pretty much all of them have this yellowing leaf thing in the middle and bottom of the plant. The leaf will eventually dry up and fall off. Now I know they’re all pretty tight in there because I’m waiting for the other room to open up and not a lot of light is getting to the bottom parts. Could this be a cause of it, or does it sound nutrient related?. My runoff is damn near what goes in. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys

Lower to mid level yellowing
Lower to mid level yellowing 2
Lower to mid level yellowing 3
Lower to mid level yellowing 4
Lower to mid level yellowing 5
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Not sure about deficiencies, but they look good. Have the stems always been that purple?

geralds

geralds

Yes the whole time. Some aren’t though. I thought it might be genetics but some of them are very hard too

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yes the whole time. Some aren’t though. I thought it might be genetics but some of them are very hard too
I think the stems are due to a temp change they had earlier in growth rather than it being strain as strain in my experience is usually green or purple not both. I personally think they look healthy and the plant may just be done with those leaves, I would continue what you're doing maybe ease up on the nutes just slightly. But someone may be able to see something wrong

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Also I only have a few years growing experience and am new to coco so yeah basically guessing

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Plants look great. Those lower leaves will and usually die off as the plant grows it pulls what's stored in those leaves. Also without getting light they're the first to go.

geralds

geralds

Ok thanks guys. I was just concerned because the last grow I didn’t see any of that. But then again they weren’t as big and crowded either

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm echoing everything i just read... especially the done with, lightening up, strain tendency... [looks around for the shop, marquee] where am i, again? man, that's at least 3x I've seen flawless, responses, on the first 3 threads, I've really looked into. THIS site... even people askin novice questions (they prolly just forgot), who all have pro styl, lookin rooms . I'm awestruck. u peeps r lucky to have found THIS, forum. and everyone's polite n witty. love it! thanks, all of u!
i gotta admit, i always turn up, minded to share and always walk away, feeling more, like a "TAKER".
it also reinforces my first guesses/education.
doin great. lookin great.
i fear the high maintenance of those phenom conditions and went ocd on a defoal... oops!
they do look that way (monster cropped, high N, retention- but purple stems, startin... sigh... I've been volunteering, alot, lately; feeling better, thanks to oil, tryin to p.t., beyond 90min, being erect so i owed 2 flushes, from last fri; hence the purp, creepin in. sigh.).
sorry- lil buzzed...still...alot, grateful.
easy, on ur holiday absinthe, folks. I'm no better, than van gogh, either...

Top Bottom